Yeon

There's this one feeling of tremendous satisfaction.

Of waking up, in the morning, to the warmth of another body.

Not human flesh, but fur.

That's how Taehyung woke everyday.

To the smell of the smallest and cutest lil puppy.

With his fur lightly tickling Tae's nose, unfailingly making him sneeze every morning.

That was the wake up call for Yeontan too.

The little puppy woke, blinking his eyes in sleepiness and flexing his tiny paws.

Yeontan yawned, opening his mouth as wide as his jaw allowed, making a little squeaky sound in the process.

Taehyung grinned at his beloved pet, wrapping his large hands around him, his fingers sinking in his fur until they weren't visible anymore.

Tannie looked back at Tae, his little pink tongue hanging out from under his snout.

The canine reached his head over to Taehyung's face, sniffing his nose and giving it a cute, little lick.

Taehyung grinned wider. He loved being woken up like that.

He kicked his blanket off and stumbled to his bathroom, still somewhat sleepy, while Yeontan followed him, trotting alongside as fast as his little paws could take him.

Tae reached the bathroom and closed the door, only to find Yeontan crouched at his feet.

"Are you gonna watch me bathe, my lil perverted pup?"
Taehyung chuckled, being the only one who enjoyed his sense of humour.

He gently picked Tannie up, putting him out of the bathroom and closing the door.

Then of course, he carried on with his morning routine.

~

Tae opened the door of the bathroom, rubbing his hair with a towel thrown around his neck, only to find Yeontan looking up at him, his tiny tail wagging upon seeing his master.

He jumped on Tae's leg, his snout barely reaching his knees and let out a loving bark, not stopping his tail from wagging.

~

(A/N)
Yehet, looks like I finally published.

I hope you all liked this chapter, it was so fun to write it bosjdywugwjwg.

I'm crying in uwu.

Vote and comment to make a puppy smile.

   ↓↓