•chapter 13•

It's 7:30 and Hayes just called me back saying they fell asleep. I wasn't mad because I understood. I breathed out a sigh of relive. I thought they got hurt or somthing. 10 minutes later Nash and Hayes pulled up. I told Milly bye and her mom Thankyou and got into the car. "I'm so so so so sorry Chloe." Hayes said. "don't worry Hayes I'm not mad." I said giggling. "the dumbo thought it would be a good idea to watch a movie after playing basketball." Nash said a little annoyed. "its perfectly fine as long as I can get food." I said as serious as possible but failed because I busted out laughing. "Taco Bell here we come." Nash said blasting the music. we all sang and screamed our heads off. then all of a sudden we hear Shawn Mendes's song "life of a party." "HOLY SHIT! ITS SHAWN!" I yell. "he's become so big! I'm so proud of him." Nash says smiling with me. Hayes just laughs and smiles.

We told Shawn and everything. after we calm down if excitement we head into Taco Bell. "me and Nash will go order you can go find a spot to sit." Hayes says kissing my cheek. "K babe." I say laughing and finding a place to sit. I find a place to sit. I go on twitter when someone comes in and sits across from me. I don't look up thinking its Nash and Hayes. "sup hoe." Says a familer voice. I look up and see the one and only Jammie Dean. "what do u want." I say in a bitchy way. "Hayes. He doesn't love you!" she spat. "listen bitch, your words aren't gonna hurt me. your trying to break us up. sorry to pop your bubble but HE HATES YOU!" I say loud getting in her face. I flip my hair in her face and walk to where Hayes and Nash were ordering food. "nice one babe." He says laughing and looking at Jammie's shocked face. "thanks." I say laughing with him.

We decided to just eat it at home. we pull into the driveway when we see a bunch of cars in the drive way. "who's all here." I asked confused. "THE GUYS!" Hayes and Nash yell getting out of the car. I get out with them and walk in. all the MAGCON boys are here. "oh my god." I say under my breath. "come meet them!" Hayes says pulling my arm. he takes me to the Jacks first. "OHHH so this is the lucky gal to be with hayes." jack J says. I blush. "don't hurt him." jack G says tough but chuckles at the end. "I would never."I say kissing his cheek. I leave Hayes to go to the bathroom. on my way to bathroom I bump into the one and only Matthew Espinosa. "woah sorry." I say. I try to act cool but again fail and start fangirling. "this is not Matt Espinosa." I say laughing. "it is babe." he says giving me a hug. "Hayes is really lucky." he says. "No I am." I say blushing. "Aww young love." he says chuckling. "if Hayes hurts you, give me a call so I can beat his ass." Matt says handing me his phone. I put my number and put my contact name as "Your fave Chloe 💁" I hand him the phone and he laughs a little. "well I was on my way to pee so I'll se you later." I say walking up the steps. I hear my phone buzz. Matt mother freaking espinosa has my number. I don't like him like that I mean who wouldn't fan girl.