when you comfort her

dva

Being stressed would have been an understatement. Hana was practically about to explode into a yelling mess.

Why?

Because Genji decided to get his high scores back that he've set up in his younger ages. Spoiler alert, he got the high scores back, thanks to his cybornetic enhancements.

It wasn't like it took months for her to track down everything. It wasn't like she literally had to beg Sombra to hack into every single ardace in Japan to check if Genji had any other high scores that she could beat. It wasn't like she had to go into the arcade in Hanamura in the middle of the night because if she did, then she'd be in the middle of a fansighting.

Oh wait. It was.

You got up, and walked up to D.va, who was pasing around the living room, mumbling to herself in Korean.

You hugged her and planted a kiss on her head.

"Hey, yagi. Let's go to you favorite bingsoo place and talk this situation out." you said in a calm, gentle voice.

The smaller female nodded, hugging you back tightly.

"you always know what to say, (Y/N)." Hana said, smiling a little.

You ended up in a Korean cafe, and ordered the bingsoo, much to D.Va's delight.

mercy

It was a really long day for Angela. Many people needed to be healed, she had to go for a seminar about the new ways of improving the human body, and above all else, she had to have time to talk to her love.

Mercy waited for you to pick up the video call, her papers scattered around on her table.

It was as if a tornado have messed up her, and the furniture. But her mind was more messy than the scene in front of her. The thought have crossed her mind, maybe you were too busy, and you couldn't come to the phone. No, that wasn't the case. You've told her earlier tha you'd be available around that time. 

Or it had to do with disconnection? No, you said that your connection was perfect.

Her thoughts go to an end when she felt familiar lips land on her cheek.

"Hey, angel~" you hummed, smiling at the messy haired woman.

Her heart started beating faster, due to the fact that she was just surprised by her lover.

"You said that you'd have to work all night." said Mercy, in a quiet voice, looking at you.

You shrugged and cuddled her, telling her how you managed to cover your shift, just to bring her some Swiss chocolate.

She laughed, and pecked your lips, before falling asleep next to you.

mei

Nightmares always have been a problem for Mei. The image of her friends and collegues frozen bodies in those capsules in the Antarctics couldn't ans wuoldn't get out of the brain. It scarred her for life. The only thing that seemed to calm the Chinese scientist down was her lover's presents. Somehow their hugs and comforting seemed to ease her mind and soul, and brought peace to her troubled mind. But they were away for another week for a mission to resque children in a random country. 

She didn't want to bother you so she didn't call you.

Her thoughts got cut off when a familiar ringtone was heard.

She quickly picked up her glasses and put them on, so she could read the caller.

'(Y/N)'.

Her heart started racing as she picked up the phone.