drafts 062018.

HELLO IM BACK WITH A "WHATS IN MY DRAFTS" PPU PU RUU PU PUPU PU RUUUUU

okay enough drugs kids.

im not going to show the stories in my drafts rn since they increased so much during the year and putting them here one by one with the descrip and first chapters will def take three chapters of this book and that will take too long ):

so im just going to plant out some stories here that are stuck in my drafts that i personally think will be updated (hopefully) a lot when published since they're my fave ones out of the thousands fanfics in stock atm !

im going to be putting the decrip and ship in here but the title is still being decided. it would rlly help if you guys help me w the title as well since i suck at choosing them 😅

if a certain book grabbed your interest, feel free to comment at it. the publishing of books will be based on the number of votes ! (if there is anyone who is still reading this, that is.)

aNYWAY ONTO THE DRAFT GALORE.

wait what.

💌

♥︎ "min yoongi is known for his well produced and thought out songs. his music is what gives him the amount of money to keep him alive and going. as well as his daughter, soohyun. and yes, you read that right. daughter. after the sudden farewell of his wife, eunbi, yoongi was stuck being a single father with a child to raise on his own. it wasn't a problem, really, since he got the money and the friends who are willing to give a hand out but there was still something missing. in his life that is a puzzle, there is still a piece that cannot be found. that was until a certain someone named park jimin came into his life. who will debut later on with the music he wrote for his wife."

this is a ymin! au where as you can see yg is a dad. (if you want the ship to be different, you can go ahead and comment which one !) i want to make jm's career different so im still working with that as well as the title !

♥︎ "being a god for all those humans are something they would want. the power, the name, the position of being high above everyone else. that's what they want. but being a god is never easy. you gotta believe that especially when a god in training tells you about the hardships he has to go through. taehyung is stuck. stuck to being the next zeus. the title of being the king of all gods is just stuck there and it keeps weighing him down. he, obviously, doesn't want to. especially when the expectations are way too high for him to reach. too impossible for him to achieve. but he has to do it anyway since once you're born as a god, you are already named to be next in line of atleast a god or two. so there is really no backing out now. definitely not when he was assigned to mess up with the pretty mortal boy's life named jeon jeongguk.

this will take so many research and time but i'm willing to do that since i want to step out of my comfort zone. aka the half fluffy , half angsty, cliché kind of stories. so yes ! this is a tgguk! au and yes, taehyung is the next zeus. ik gods dont die of age so all of those greek gods are still present here.

♥︎ "promenade is that one event in a student's life where fun is all that mattered. no tears or sadness involved. in seokjin's case, i guess it's different."

this is a short, njin! au where they are high school students and will be attending their prom ! this is a short story like euphoria so the chapters only last like 900 or less words and the chapters are up until like 5. i added this up here since most of the chapters are already written and are just waiting to be published. so if you want it, just comment !

♥︎ "if you were kidnapped at the age of sixteen and was forced to sell your body for money, would you accept it? of course not, right? well, i guess, yoongi's decision differs. without parents and any other relatives willing to help a young child like him, with no money to feed himself three times a day, with no shelter to keep himself warm at night, i guess this is the only option that is left for him. and there's where he met park jimin."

i didnt specify why jimin got added in the picture since i'm still thinking about it but hey! you got the main plot of this ymin! au where yg is a prostitute who is kidnapped as a teen. this is a book w v triggering content so i suggest you not to read it if you're uncomfortable if ever it's chosen to be the one published out of everything else. also im highkey feeling prosti yoongs so im keeping the bottom yoongi vibe. if you dont like the top since you want it swtiched, you can suggest some ship that may work for bot! yoongi. sorry but im sticking with yoongi as the prosti for this one ! 😅💝

♥︎ "so jimin, if you have 10 cookies and you gave 4 to a friend, how many will be left?"
"is that friend yoongi?"
"yes, if you want it to be!"
"then zero !"

that was def missing some fluff but you get the picture. this will be a one shot book with drabbles of literal baby yoongi. this is mostly yoonmin so its also baby jimin. i'm making jeongguk the baby in this one too. full of fluff and nO SMUT PLEASE I WANT THIS BOOK TO BE ANTI SIN ! they are actual babies with ages that range from 2 to 5 y.o so just full of fluffy moments of yoonmin ! this book is totally inspired by this amazing artist from twt who makes comics of baby yoongs so i decided to make one ! scenes from this book might be the same with the comics but i will not be copying so all of the content are original. if ever they match, it's completely coincidental. 💞

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS.

pick as many as you want !

i doubt somebody p's gonna vote since no one reads this. if ever no one does vote, im picking on my own. personally, i love the prosti yoongs one and the god in training tae one. i also like the baby ymin but i want to publish a full book that will catch the audience !

once again, thank you for staying w me till the end of this long chapter. comment as much as you want and give suggestions since i need opinions from other people 💕💖💝☹️💞💜💓💖💛💗💕💜💘💜💞💛💖💗💕💝💘💕💞💖💛💖💕💘💗💘💜💞💛

 comment as much as you want and give suggestions since i need opinions from other people 💕💖💝☹️💞💜💓💖💛💗💕💜💘💜💞💛💖💗💕💝💘💕💞💖💛💖💕💘💗💘💜💞💛