CHAPTER TWO

~Time Travel A Few Years~ The days flew by like no tomorrow, because I have had crazy summers full of activity. Hanging out with my friends, sleeping over, camping, going on small adventures, going to my aunt and uncles house in Orlando Florida, and just straight days of relaxation. They all make the days seem like mere hours going by.

Before you knew it you were in high school not remembering too much from your elementary to middle school days as you were learning so much new things and making so many new memories. It felt like a train wreck in your brain as you think what am I going to do as the days get closer to my last first day of school? Which happens to be today.

From being just getting into high school it passed by so fast freshman year to sophomore, and even to junior year they seem so short now that I am a senior. This will be my very last year to embrace my time being at school and to take up every opportunity that I can because it will not be here anymore. This is one of the beginnings of a soon to come end.

When I started my freshman year in high school it was so different but so nice at the same time which is a good change. Most of the teachers were nice except of course the math teacher, but Jesus you think they have an evil connection by now the way this sounds and is continuing to go. Then here we have two gym teachers one I call is "Mrs.Perfect" even though her name is Mrs.P. Then we have Mr.Green and he is a total asshole the grumpiest motherfucking prick I know on the earth... Literally!

But out of all those teachers those three are the worst the rest are decent to good teachers. So what else that goes on in the high school is that the food actually is not too bad. I have the same friends but have met new kids that are alright people. Then I got hit on by this one kid named Richard and he actually is a really nice guy and I have been dating him for a year now... but he is kind of actually like changing in a way the more I get to know him...it's just that well... I don't know we will just wait and see what happens with him.

Meanwhile, today is the day! The last first day of high school. I wake up at four thirty in the morning because everyone plans to go get breakfast at Denny's to start off senior year so I wake myself up and walk into the bathroom to start my daily routine which is to pee because you know you have that morning pee. Then onto brushing my teeth and my hair. Then I continue to put on my new school clothes which is my blue tie-dye shirt with Black torn Jeans and my new Nike shoes.

I put my makeup on and my glasses grab my keys for my truck. Because having a grey Ford F-150 truck is awesome to drive and a little bit badass. I drive just about fifteen minutes to Denny's and see that a few of my classmates are already there. So I park in the back and walk into the diner and sit next to Jessica and my boyfriend as we talk about the day already.

We order our food and eat it all takes about an hour and a half to do so, we eat and then we all leave. Half of the crowd went to school and the other half went to Walmart... well I was the Walmart crew I followed my friends in making a line of cars and trucks look like a line of ants crossing the dark road. When we get to Walmart we literally screwed around for a good half an hour then slowly drove our way to the school.

Well to start off the day it was pretty good. We all waited for that bell to ring to go to our home room and continue to our other classes now that I have afternoon boces it is quite nice to have the beginning of the day of school. Ohh and boces is another school you go to halfway through junior and senior year it is hands on learning in a certain career that you want to pursue which I chose Criminal Justice (this is true in my life outside of Wattpad I am graduating in four days from high school.)

So anyways the classes are same old same old except I have only four classes at my home school and the rest at boces. So I go to my first period class which wasn't too bad as being a study hall I just got breakfast and chilled out the whole time occasionally checking Facebook and listening to music. Then before the bell rang the announcements said we have a short assembly for the senior class. I was like fuck yeah get outta second period class this days fucking wonderful already!

The assembly was about senior trip and it eventually made it through to beginning of third period. Third period I have fish and wildlife class which fortunately is one of my favorite classes and my favorite teacher so far in high school. This class is pretty fun and chilled for the least that I can say of it because all we did was talk about our experiences hunting and fishing but next class won't be so much of a chat period anyways.

As of today so far next fucking period I am going to fucking dread. I have a gym and also weight and speed class with Mr.Green. Thank god I do not have misses P but Green was fucking bad enough.

So eventually the bell rings and my stomach drops as it does because I have to go to his class there's no way out of it so I count down the seconds before the bell rings for me to walk through the doors. I grab my clothes even though all we will probably do is go over rules and take home papers to get signed. I will still get sick and tired of this mans attitude as he talks through the whole thing.

Finally, the time comes the minute before I opened those doors I already felt shut down and annoyed but, the minute I looked up... there was no Mr.Green...