A Message To All His Fans

If you haven't heard by now, Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy (XXXTENTACION) passed away on June 18th, 2018 (Monday). X was someone who I looked up to as a role model. He helped me a lot through his music, and through the message he was trying to spread regarding positivity. When I discovered his music I was at a very low point in my life, but his music made me feel alright, like I wasn't insane, like I was not the only person feeling what I was feeling. X was like a friend in some way, a friend I never met. A friend I will not get to meet, but he really did influence my life. He made me feel less alone, but now I feel more alone than ever. He was murdered, he was taken away from all his fans. I am so sad over his death, he's really gone. He accomplished so much in very little time, yes his time was short but he impacted many lives. I love him he was my favorite artist, the one I could truly relate and connect to the most. He made me embrace my sadness instead of turning it away, instead of pretending like I was happy when I was not. X is gone in a physical state, but his spirit and all his work is still here and always will be. He will go down as one of the greatest there is no doubt about that. Keep the positivity around, if you ever feel alone you can always find a friend in me. I know it sucks to feel alone. Rest easy Jah. 🖤 bad vibes forever.
- "what is real will prosper"