Part 1: Little Baby Peter

Hi, I just wanted to say that this is my first story so I might have some spelling mistakes😂 I hope you like it!💕💗💖💝☺️😘

*3rd person POV*

Tony and Steve are Ironman and Captain America, they are married and are living in the Avenger's tower with all the other Avengers. One day Steve was watching TV with Tony on the couch in the living room. They were watching the news and then the ads came on. The ad was talking about a new high-tech baby crib. Tony was laying down and resting his head on Steve's chest. Steve looked at Tony after the ad ended with a smirk on his face. Tony looked back at him knowing what he was thinking.

"No." Tony said simply.

"Oh come on it would be fun!" Steve said. Tony rolled his eyes and looked back at the TV which was now back on the news. Later that day Steve went out 'to go shopping' and Tony was left taking a nap at home. Steve went right to a nursery. (which we all know was going to happen.) Steve walked into a little old nursery with a big smile.

He went up to the front desk "Hello, I'm interested in adopting." The old women sitting at the desk half asleep looked up at him with the biggest smile.

"Really?" Steve looked at her with a confused look.

"Sorry it is just not that many people come here, you see." Steve nodded and gave her a warm smile. She jumped out of her chair and walked over to the room of children, Steve followed. There were 7 babies's sleeping in little cribs with a note card on the side of the cribs that said there name and when they were born. Steve looked around at then all trying to feel a connection with one.

"Are these all the baby's you have?" Steve asked the woman. She looked up at him with an almost scared look.

"Umm, you see well..." Steve locked eyes with her a curious look in his light blue eyes making it hard for the old lady to lie to him.

"Well no, there is one more child, a little boy..." Steve looked at her and said.

"Where is he?" She sighed and walked over to the back of the room to a door. She cracked open the door slowly and sighed with relief that the child was sleeping calmly in his crib. Steve walked over to the sleeping baby with a smile that was almost magical. The child was in a red and blue blanket and had brown hair the same color as his eyes. Steve picked up the still sleeping child and with a little chuckle as he looked over to the lady who was now smiling sweetly and said

"He's yours. I can see it in your eyes." Steve looked down at the note card on the crib and it read
Name: Peter Benjamin Parker
Born date: August 10th, 2001
( I can't find when Peter was born so I just guessed something.)
Steve did the math in his head to find out that Peter was 1 year and 4 months old. Steve looked back at the lady and said

"I'll take him." Peter woke up from his nap in Steve's arms and looked up at him. Steve smiled when Peter giggled and put his hand on Steve's face.

Tada! Hope you enjoyed it😘