Part 2: Spidey Coming Home.

*3rd person POV*

Steve went back to the front with the lady and filled out all the paperwork for adopting Peter. He finished the last paper and sighed it.

"Ok, well now Peter Parker is yours." The lady said almost relieved.

"Ha, yep this will be the beginning of something good or bad we will see." Steve looked down at Peter who was in a baby carrier and smiled. Peter looked back at him with a smile and giggle.

"Well we best be going now..." said Steve.

"Good luck..." Steve walked out of the door curious why the lady said that. Steve got in his car and placed Peter beside him. Steve and Peter drove home with big smiles on their faces. Steve drove into the very expensive garage that was at the bottom of the Avenger's tower. Steve picked up Peter and put him in a baby carrier that the lady had give him. Then Steve and Peter went inside to see Tony sleeping on the couch. Steve softly placed Peter, wrapped up in his blue and red blanket, on the chair beside the couch. Steve walked over to Tony and placed a kiss on his four head.

"Ughhhh..." Tony groaned not wanting to get up.

"I got us a little something," said Steve.

"A toy?!" said Tony happily.

"What no?!" Tony stood up having to get on his toes to reach Steve's lips.

"Fine but that doesn't mean I can't get any." Steve rolled his eyes and dodged the kiss.

"Ugh." Said Tony sitting back down on the coach.

"Anyway, I wanted to show you this!" Steve said looking at Tony but pointing at the chair.

"Wow, a blue and red blanket just what I wanted." Tony said sarcastically. Steve whipped around and saw only a blue and red blacked but no baby!

"Shit."

LANGUAGE! -Steve Rogers 😂

I'm Sorry this is short but I have been really busy. Anyway, hope you like it!💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗