Chapter 36

Cameron POV

Everyone was hanging out even even if their was a bit of tension. I was watching random T.V. shows but one caught me attention.

" Guys! Look at this." I yelled. Everyone ran in and saw the news. We kept watching and watching. I turned off the T.V

" I feel bad for that girl." Carter said. Everyone agreed.

" Yea. I need to call Tori." I said, taking out my phone. I hear Matt groan.

" Hello? Is this Victoria's brother?" I heard. I put the phone on speaker. Everyone looked at me.

" Yes. Who are you?"

" I'm Jake, a police officer. Your sister has gotten into a car accident. I need you to come to the hospital."

" Ok. Is she okay?"

" For now."

I hung up. Emily and Dani burst into tears. Matt just sat there. Man, I was angry at him.

" Matt! I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled, running towards him. I jumped on him and punched his face. The guys pulled me off.

" Your sister deserves to die!" Matt yelled then I saw regret on his messed up face.

" She might be dead because of you!" I yelled and spit on his face. I got out and drove to the hospital.

*Skips car ride*

I'm nervously walking to Tori's room. I finally walked in and crying. She has a broken arm. I see cuts on her arms. Bruises on her body. My sister...

I sat next to her bed and the doctor came in.

" Hello. I'm Mr. Rivera. Victoria Dallas has gotten into a fatal car crush. We are doing some test on her. We are lucky that she is still alive." The doctor said and walked out.

I grabbed my sister's hand," I love you."

Emily POV

" It's not fair! I should beat up Matt too! Cam did it! I'll be glad to do it too!" I yelled. The guys was trying to hold me back. Dani was crying and Carter tried to calm her down.

" No. You can't get hurt." Nash said.

" Fine. Let me go." I said. I walked up to Matt and said," I hope you feel good about yourself. You almost killed my best friend and you got a stupid girl." I slapped him. I walked to Dani and we left. We went straight to the hospital.

.

We are in Tori's hospital room. All you can hear is crying. The guys came expect Matt. I hope he and his girl is eating their faces off.

I keep looking at Tori. She looked so peaceful. I remembered what she told me before we left to Magcon.

( Flashback )

" Emily?" Tori said, crying.

" What?" I said. We were in her room. She was bullied really bad that day. Her parents treated her worst then before.

" One day, I'll die. I'll be in the hospital, laying their peacefully. Not having a care in the world. " She said.

" Tori. Don't say that."

" Well, I always wished that. No one will care. I'll probably be in a car wreck. Or I'll just kill myself."

( Flashback over )

I didn't realize that Nash was shaking me.

" You okay, bae?" He asked.

" Yea." I lied.

" Don't lie." He said.

" Fine. I'm not. My best friend, practically my sister, is in this stupid hospital." I yelled. " Sorry." I said, kissing his cheek.

Everyone went back home. Cameron stayed. Dani and I planned to sleep in the same room because we needed to comfort each other.

We started talking until we heard a noise. We looked at each other. I went to the door and a note slipped under. I jump then picked it up. I went to Dani and we opened the note.

Hey, losers. I heard that Tori was in a car accident. Remember when Tony almost killed Tori? He should have. I couldn't believe that he wasn't put in jail but whatever. Just watch out. I'm gonna get her.

We began to cry.