Prologue

A/N- Hello readers! Judging by the cover, you can tell this is my first ever story! Please enjoy and feel free to make any comments about this story. I will work hard to make it better, so I'm open for any advice. Once again, thank you for checking out my story and enjoy!

               "I'm so happy!" exclaimed Kim Haeun, my younger sister. "Thank you so much unnie!"

"No problem!" I replied, smiling proudly. I have recently purchased tickets for Haeun to go to a BTS fan meet. She is insanely obsessed with them. I just let her be because I was once in that Kpop faze too.
                 We live in Korea in an average apartment. It's sadly just me and her, no parents. I am currently working at a lousy convenience store. So it's pretty obvious that I worked really hard for those tickets. She's my only family and I want the best for her.

                 "Okay okay, now get going to school or I'll slap your ass," I threatened.
                 "Aw, bye unnie I love you," she shouted, giving me a hug and leaving.

                 After hearing the door close, I sighed, knowing that I'll have to work harder to earn back the money. As I walked along the streets of Seoul, I hear some catcalls here and there. It was uncomfortable and disgusting. Quietly hurrying to work, I hid my face under my black, fluffy turtleneck. I put on my dirty work clothes and quietly stand by the counter, patiently waiting for customers. I have deep thoughts when I work, such as wondering why did I ever think that when I was twenty-one I would be a millionaire. Money is going to run lower than ever because Haeun is probably going to buy thousands of gifts fo-

                  "Hurry up now will ya?" the disrespectful customer complained.
                  "Sorry sir," I responded. Deep thoughts really get me in trouble.

                  At around 3:00pm, I had some lunch. You can probably guess it was instant ramen. There are barely any other workers here. As I slurped up the ramen, I hear a ding ding, signaling that someone has entered the store. Looking up, ready to greet them, I realize it wa-

                 "Unnie!" Haeun said. "I'm back from school and ready to help!"

                 Giving her a weak smile, I said, "Start refilling the ramen packets on the left shelves."

                  Nodding her head, she did as I asked. We talked about our days, laughing here and there. When she started talking about her bias in BTS, I kind of was back in my deep thoughts.

                   "Done!" Haeun exclaimed, smiling widely.
                   "Wow you finished quicker than usual."
                   "I'll work extra hard as a thank you for buying those fan meet tickets."
                   "Good, now go do your homework or I'll-
                  "Okay okay I get it unnie! You'll never get a boyfriend if you keep threatening like that!"
                 "Just do it,"

                 Before I knew it, it was time for the store to close. Glancing over at Haeun, I noticed that she was in dreamland. Letting out a chuckle, I cleaned up the store one more time and turned off the lights.

"Bye bye Haeun! Get home safely!" I shouted.

Waking up with saliva on her chin, her eyes widened.

"Ahh unnie! Wait for me!"

She slammed all her books into her black, dusty school bag and dashed out the door right before I closed it. She lightly punched me, snuggling into my arm, smiling. We started walking home through the peaceful night.

"If you keep on sleeping while doing your homework, you won't go to the fan meet!" I warned.
"But unnie I already bought most of the gifts for them!"
"Those gifts will then be mine if you don't do well," I joked.

I ran ahead of her, leaving her behind. I hear her complaining again. She is the only person that will make me happy at this moment and I never want to lose her.

Did I speak too soon?

A/N- I'm sorry if it's going slower than what you're usually used too.This is just the prologue. Please leave some feedback in the comments! Thank you for reading and please look forward to more. Stay beautiful!