06

Right outside of Armina's house three men were walking, looking drained and tired.

"Are you sure we can trust them?" Sam asked still not crazy about the whole idea.

"Yes, I'm positive. This isn't the first time I hid here." Bucky replied while he knock on the door.

Barking could be heard on the inside that made Sam and Steve jump but didn't affect the ex-HYDRA soldier instead he smiled.

"Hold on I'll be there in a minute!" A young female voice could be heard telling the dog to pipe down. The door opened to reveal a girl with beautiful dark skin looking no older than 20, covered in paint.

"Winnie?"she questioned not sure if it was actually him.

"Hey, Minnie. Miss me?" He smirked.

"You jerk." She smacked him. "You scared me to death." She then hugged him as if her life depended on it.

"Okay so... can we come in or are you gonna beat the shit out of us too?" A dark man asked standing behind Bucky.

"Come on, don't be disrespectful." The blonde man next to him spoke.

"No, sorry. Come on in. You've got a lot of explaining to do." The last part directed at Bucky.

"Hey, Dagger. I'm missed you too bud." Winnie laughed when he got knocked down by the ridge back.

"He's been sleeping in your room since you left. He's kinda claimed it as his own."

"So you you gonna introduce us or am i just gonna have to call them blondie and sarcasm?"

•••••

After introducing Armina to the two men named Sam and Steve. Bucky started explaining everything about how he was framed for the bombing and how the avengers split up and how he lost his arm.

"Wait so if you lost your arm then, how do you have a new one?"

"Well after we left Siberia we were invited to stay at this place in Africa called Wakanda and they fixed it."

"Wakanda? As in the most advanced country in the world? Like vibranium everywhere?" The girl questioned, curiosity get the best of her.

"Yeah, how do you know about all of that?" Steve asked a tad paranoid.

"They were allies with my country. But they failed us." She answered Bucky realizing what she was talking about. "So they just invited into their country and fixed you up?" She then asked trying to get the subject off her.

"Well yeah, King T'challa helped us after we told him about what really happened." Again Steve answered her.

Now that she thought about it Steve was the only one answering her. Bucky looked zoned out and Sam was nowhere to be found.

Just then Sam cane walking out of the kitchen with a sandwich and a glass of sweet tea.

"Really, man? She invited us into her home and you ransack her kitchen?" Steve scolds him.

"She said to make myself at home, and if I was hungry at home I'd make a sandwich. Besides it's robots house too." He replied warning a glare from the two men and a chuckle from the women.

"It's fine, guys really." She tried to defuse the testosterone the was filling up the room.

"Also I don't mean to alarm you or anything but there's like giant claw marks on all the trees in your yard."

"Yeah that was me." She said nonchalantly as if they already knew it.

Bucky laughed quietly with a small smile on his face while they two other men looked confused.

"What do you mean that was you? They look like a bear clawed it."

Armina looked at Bucky as if asking if she could show them.

"Don't worry I trust them doll."

That's was all that was said before she unsheathed her long sharp lion claws. Laughing at the men's faces she put them back.

"If you thought that was cool you should see when she turns into a full lion." Bucky told them with a smirk.

"Okay, were did you find this girl?"

"That's for me to know and you to not."

"He found me when HYDRA took me as a prisoner. Was that so hard to tell him Winnie? I swear you two are gonna give me a headache." She said getting up to let Dagger out who was crying at the door.

As she sat back down Steve continued to ask her questions.

"So why'd you do it then? Just for fun or what?"

"Back when I was in Africa we'd do it on all the trees around our new home to mark our territory. Guess it's just an instinct stuck in my brain." She shrugged.

"Wait so there's more of you? What are you then?"

"I'm part of a species called o povo leão, which translates to the lion people." She tells them ignoring the other half of his question.

"Well, I'm gonna take a shower. Where's the bathroom?" Steve asks standing up.

"Down the hallway it's the second door on the right. Bucky could probably lend you some clothes until you can get some of your own." When she says that Bucky grumbles something about always having to share his stuff.

"I'm gonna go finish painting my room then I'll be out to start dinner." She got up and walked to her room finishing the last wall.

*****

Yay Bucky's home!! Also I thought I'd share some art I found of Bucky and Sam. I love there little bromance thing they've got going on. And yes I know this isn't how he got his arm back but I'm not including infinity war into my story so I had to think of something.➳➳ ➳➳ℋ