Polyjuice Potion 2nd year

Drarry One Shot

Second Year Polyjuice Potion

A/N: HEY!!!!! I have decided that I will attempt to write a Drarry one shot in each year at Hogwarts so.... Basically, as the title says, this is in their second year... and this one isn't based on the movie or the book, it's just kinda, how we say, in between? Enjoy!

Also just a quick thing to add before people keep commenting "they're 12 tf" I wrote this when I was 12 or 13 it's nbd

STORY STARTs...... HERE!

"Have you got the hair?" Hermione Granger asked the ginger and the dark haired boys as she sat stirring a Polyjuice Potion on the second floor girls' bathroom.

"Yes, Hermione, we have the hair," Ron Weasley replied holding up a strand of Crabbe's hair. He nudged the other boy, Harry Potter, who held up the strand he had, that belonged to Goyle.

"Alright then," she picked up a ladle and poured equal portions into each of the three cups that sat in front of the cauldron. Hermione handed a glass to both Harry and Ron, who dropped the hair in each of their glasses.

She did the same with her strand of Millicent Bulstrode's hair in and watched as the liquid turned a grayish colour. Harry's turned an ugly shade of brown and Ron's was the colour of tar.

"Do we really have to do this, 'Mione?" Ron asked in a pleading tone.

"Yes, Ronald, we do," she said, "We have to find out if Malfoy is the heir of Slytherin!"

Ron groaned and hesitantly took a gulp of his potion. Hermione and Harry did the same, making some of the most unpleasant faces in disgust of the taste. "I think I'm gonna be sick!" Ron said and ran into a stall, dropping his glass on the floor, causing it to shatter. "M-me too!" Hermione said and dashed into the stall beside Ron's. Harry ran it to one of the stalls too, and he felt a strange feeling in his stomach as if the potion was chewing at his intestines. He looked at his hands and watched part of him form into the height and weight of Goyle. He exited the stall, and looked into the mirror. It was horrifying how he looked just like the broad Slytherin, yet it was also marvelous that magic could do this. His Gryffindor robes stretched over his now large torso, and quickly changed into the oversized Slytherin robes.

Harry heard the stall open, and saw as Ron exited it. He looked the opposite of his usual self. It looked as if he had shrunk in height, and was about four times his weight.

"Bloody hell!" Ron said, looking at himself and Harry, "We look just like the fools."

"You sound too smart to be Crabbe, act confused."

Ron tilted his head in and put on an expression that clearly read confusion. "Better," Harry said and turned to look at the other stall. "Hermione," He called, "Are you coming out?"

"J-just go without me," she called back with a wavering voice, "I'm not going."

"Hermione, the Polyjuice potion thing was your idea! You have to come with us!" Ron whimpered.

"I said go! You only have an hour!" Her voice was hoarse and loud. Ron backed away at the tone of it and pulled Harry with him. They both ran down the hall with all the might the fat bodies of Crabbe and Goyle could give them.

They stopped in the great hall, "Now all we have to do is somehow find the Slytherin common room and get the password for it, hoping that Malfoy will be there," Ron panted, "That shouldn't be a problem at all!"