Chapter 21

Chapter Twenty-One: Next Time

"I trust you."

My answer wasn't decided because of how he saved me or how he was nice toward me but because I felt like I could do so.

He stopped the car beside the sidewalk.

"Really?"

I nodded. I was certainly sure with my decision.

"Your eyes seem anxious."

I shook my head. I wasn't anxious.

"Then look at me till you get used to it." He grabbed my chin and turned my head to face him. "Till you see only me."

I saw only him. He had a special spot in my heart.

We were staring at each other's eyes, finding ourselves lost in each other's soul.

Like the time has stopped.

When he was staring at me, my heart trembled.

"Y/N, I really want to kiss you so bad." His face was again just an inch from mine. "But your inexperience would ruin this moment."

His words were also ruining that tension between us.

"I will teach you something at home, Y/N."

~~~~~ an unimportant line ~~~~~

When we got home, everyone was already sleeping. Jungkook was very fast home though, he already had a shower and was so fast asleep.
(Imagine him with wet hair AJKSJASK)

"I will come to you." He whispered into my ear when I was about to enter my room.

Gulp. Is he really coming to my room?

After a shower and drying my hair, I plopped myself on my bed.

I closed my eyes.

Maybe he was just kidding hahaha.

I was just a small step from the Dreamland when I heard a crack sound of my doors.

"I think I clearly said that I would come. Why were you already in Lalaland." He crawled over me with a frown.

I swear to God, he looked so fucking good. Not just good. I meant better than good.

His hair were messy and still a little bit wet. His pajama shirt wasn't all buttoned up so his collarbones could be seen. Not only having an unbelievably beautiful sight of him was the best, but also the feeling of being pinned turned me on.

"Lesson number one: How to kiss." He licked his lips. "Just follow what I do, right?"

(Min is still an innocent ass, never got a kiss so PLEASE forgive me for not knowing how to kiss)

He leaned in, his nose was already touching mine and his lips were so incredibly close to mine, brushing each other. He settled his lips against mine, moving slowly in a soft way. I did my best to copy what he had done.

I felt him smirking, probably approving my attempt.

He gently sucked my bottom lip, which made me whimper by the warm heat encompassing me. He released and that moment I didn't feel him on my lips anymore. He was hovering there as if he was waiting for me to do the same thing.

I hesitated. I didn't want to break the excitement and  tension between us two just because I couldn't satisfy him.

I took his bottom lip and sucked it very gently. In response, he quietly moaned which made me feeling my cheeks heating up.

"You're doing well, baby." He whispered against me.

Taehyung kissed me again, however, this time he tilted his head to the left side so his mouth fit mine better.

His left arm slid under my back, pulling my body up against his and then he rolled on his back. Now, I was on top of him.

I put my hands on his shoulders but then they were moving up and down till my right hand was in his hairs. His fluffy silver hair.

He pulled away exactly at the moment when I was running out of oxygen. We both were panting and he had an amusing smile on his lips.

"Should I give you a reward since you're being such a good girl?" He slowly sat up, his hands on my hips and I was still on top of him. I hummed in response.

I wanted a reward. I wanted more. I was turned on and I was craving for more kisses from him.

"Right, babygirl, you deserve a reward." Taehyung was pulling in for another kiss. It was the same hot kiss from him, however, there was something warm, wet and so smooth tracing my lip. He bit my lower lip and right then forced my lips apart, entering his tongue into my mouth.

I pushed him away, covering my mouth with my palm. My cheeks were red and hot. "W-Was that your tongue?"

He groaned in response. "Didn't you like it?"

It was weird for me. It was something I wasn't used to. Not even a little bit so I couldn't really say if I liked that.

"I-I..." I couldn't say anything, just keeping my head down.

However, he immediately knew what I wanted to say.

"Next time." He said while giving me small kisses on my face and forehead. "Next time I will give you your reward. Be prepared."

He smiled, pulling me into his arms. "I don't want you to not enjoy this."

I felt bad though.

"Taehyung?" I looked up at him. "Can you stay with me tonight?"

I needed him beside me and even though I knew he probably didn't want to stay, I still asked.

He hesitated to answer me, however, he agreed. "Sure."

He laid down with me in his arms.

We were talking before we went to sleep but it wasn't a long conversation. Eventually I fell asleep sooner than him.

"Good night and sweet dreams, Y/N." I heard him whispering to me.

All dreams are sweet if he is there.