Chapter 9

The letter O is going out on my laptop, so if there are words that have that letter, but it's missing, this is why.

Warning: Mild sexual situation!!!! It's not too bad, but here is your warning!!!

////////////////////////////////

Great, he thinks this is a game or something?! Oh why is bad luck the only kind of luck you seem to get? You look towards Ryu and just sulk. He was so right about this, about everything. You should have just handed Zen the keys back and declined. Thinking of which, where is Zen? How come he hasn't shut this down yet or anything?

"Come on, if we follow along the walls, we should find a door." He whispers.

You nod your head and follow behind him; the both of you crouch to avoid being detected...hopefully. You crept along the wall in search of the exit, though, now thinking about it, how are you to escape the fence that surrounds the premises. Sure get out of the house but then what?

You tap on Ryu's shoulder to get his attention and let him know of that problem, when Ian's voice rang through the house again.

"Look, we can avoid all of this, my sweet, just let me love and tend to your every need like I am designed to do! Besides, I already know where you are....I am the house, remember?" There is a moment of silence before the floor rose up and tilted causing you and Ryu to tumble and roll until you landed in front of Ian's feet.

He bends down to your level, gives you a creepy smile, and speaks in a low tone, "I know where you are at all times."

"Leave her alone!" Ryu yells as he lunges from the ground. Ian easily dodges causing Ryu to land harshly on the ground again. "I am getting very tired of your attitude. I think it is time for me to deal with it, once and for all." Ian said as he stood back up and turned to your friend.

Your body still lying on the ground, you reach out and grab Ian's pants leg. He stops and looks down at you, "Please don't hurt him." you beg, tears forming in your eyes.

He smiles at you once again and you feel the floor rise up, bringing you close to his face. "I must do what I must, my love. He is in the way and I won't have that. I shall tend to you afterwards, so you may want to behave." With that, the floor stretches upwards to the ceiling where it opens and you slide into your bedroom. The opening in your floor closes before you could stop it.

"Leave him alone Ian!! That is an order! Do you hear me?!" you screech as you stomp your feet on the floor to get his attention. The house starts to shake making you fall down.

"You do not control me, my dear. Now, BEHAVE!" mechanical arms come from the wall, grabs your wrists and drags you onto the bed. Handcuffs form from the headboard and clasp around your hands and keeping them apart, resulting in you being chained to the bed. He then proceeds to have you gagged and blindfolded.

"There, don't you look so cute now? Like a little gift waiting to be unwrapped...My little present that I shall relish upon opening. I will try not to keep you waiting too long." You try to scream in anger but with the gag in your mouth, you are only letting out muffled screams

You could do nothing as you hear Ryu's screams of pain echo all throughout the house. You want to go home, for everything to go back to normal, to save your best friend. Why did this have to happen? Where the hell is Zen?! How come Ian wasn't shut down at the first sign of trouble?

After ten minutes of your friends screams, they suddenly go silent. Oh so quiet now...That's when you hear it. Footsteps. They can only belong to one person now and you want nothing to do with him. The fight you had in yourself before came back with a vengeance. You tugged your arms all around, hoping to somehow get loose.