Doctor L (slight mature)

(A/N): I know nothing about doctors, so this might not be accurate 😅

(Y/N)'s Pov

"I don't need a doctor!" I shout at my cousin, (C/N).

"Yes you do! This is serious! This isn't any normal sickness!" (C/N) replied. "We're going to the doctor's whether you like it or not!"

(C/N) grabbed me by the arm and lead me out of the front door into (his/her) car.

"Now, sit tight. I'll get you there quickly", (C/N) drove off towards the hospital.

Once we arrived, (C/N) booked an appointment for me and we then sat in the waiting room.

After what felt like forever, a doctor soon called my name.

(C/N) and I stood up and made our way to the doctor's room.

"I keep telling you, I don't need a doctor!" I whisper yelled to (C/N).

"Shut up and move!"

We reached the room and walked in.

The doctor turned around to face us.

"Good morning (Y/N). What can I do for you today?"

OMG! I don't like a lot of doctors, but god damn!! This doctor...!
He had shaggy black hair and extremely dark bags under his big dark eyes.

He looked incredibly hot...!

"(Y/N)? I asked you a question", the doctor said to me.

I jump.

"Uh...Well-"

"She seems to have caught some kind of illness doctor!" (C/N) cut me off.

"I see. I'll take a look. Make yourself comfortable (Y/N)", the doctor gestured for me to sit down.

I sat down and caught a glimpse of the tag the doctor was wearing.

Doctor Ryuzaki, it read.

'Hmm...' I smirk to myself.

"How long has this been going on for?" Ryuzaki asked.

"About a week, but it hasn't been that bad until just yesterday", (C/N) said.

"I understand. I'll see what I can do".

The doctor put a thermometer in my mouth for a few seconds before taking it out.

"Yes, your temperature is pretty high", he said.

He ran a few more tests and typed a few things on his laptop.

"(Y/N) has a very severe illness. She'll have to stay in the hospital for a few days until we can find a medicine for her", Ryuzaki said.

My eyes widened as a small smile crept to my lips.

Staying here? With this hottie?! YES PLEASE!!

"That's horrible! Surely there's something else you can do!" (C/N) shouts.

"Calm down (C/N). It's okay. I'll be fine here", I say, putting a hand on my cousin's shoulder.

"Told you you needed a doctor!" (C/N) mutters as (He/She) stands up and leaves.

As I make sure (C/N) wasn't there, I then turn to Ryuzaki. I rest my chin in my hand as I stare at him, taking in all his features. I sigh happily, catching his attention.

"Is something wrong (Y/N)?" He asked, turning from his laptop to look at me.

"Oh no. Not at all", I reply, my expression not changing.