Chapter 11

Mickey's POV : 1 month later

Ryland just invited me to come with him to a music studio to listen to some of R5's new music. So of course I said yes! We all start to load up in the van. Mark was driving and Stormie was in the passenger seat. Ryland, Riker and I were in the middle. And the rest of them were in the back. Ryland was on my left side and Riker was on my right. Riker was on his laptop, so I didn't even talk to him. But Ryland would not shut up! Not to be mean, but he wouldn't let me get two sentences in before he cut me off.

We get to the studio and everyone starts to set up and look like they know were there going. Then there is me following Ryland around asking him what do we do. Not much really, if they need help with anything they will ask us. But they don't really need our help with anything they know what to do. he said. Oh ok. Hey Mickey come here for a second! Rydel yells. Ok, yea?  I would like you to met Derek Morgan, Little John, and DJ Snake. Hi. I said kind of shyish. Hello. They said in unison. They help us right a lot of our songs and the help us find the right beet. Said Ellington. Cool. We have heard so much about you. Little John said. You have? Oh yea these guys talk about you all they time, point tourds the gang. I start to blush at that comment. So you want to hear what we have been working on? Derek asks. Yea totally. Well ok then. This is called One Last Dance, Riker wrote the first part. I look at Riker and he smiles at me. Then Ross starts to sing.
Tear drops in your hazel eyes,
I can't believe I made you cry.
It feels so long since we went wrong,
but your still on my mind.
Never mint to break your heart,
but sometimes things just fall apart.
So here's one night to make it right,
before we say goodbye.

And that's as far as we have gotten except for the 2nd verse. That was great! I say. Thanks. Said Riker. That's when everyone started to laugh. What? What's so funny? Oh nothing, its just I think he wrote the first half of the song for you! DJ Snake said. I look back over at Riker who is smiling at the ground. I walk over to him and give him a hug. I've missed you to I whisper in his ear. He looks down in my eyes and gives me a big smile. Gosh that smile was so great! I swear that smile could end wars it was so great!
Rydel's POV :

It was so great to have Mickey home. Things have been so much better since she came back. Riker had to go into the recording booth for a short solo in Fallin for You when I notice him glancing over at Mickey every now and then. But she didnt notice she was too busy playing with Ryland and a can of silly string. Wait where did they get silly string!? Derek gave him a thumb's up when he was done. Riker walked out and headed to the back to get a bass for the next song. I needed to get a keyboard from the back anyway so I followed him back there. When we were back there we were alone so I decided to bring up the whole looking at Mickey thing to him. So what's with the dill you looking at Mickey during the song? What!? I um don't know what your talking about. He said getting nervous. He knew I busted him for this I could see it in his eyes. But he is always so careful with hiding his feeling, he almost never gets busted for these kinds of things. You like her don't you! Riker then puts his hand over my mouth to keep me quite. I take his hand off my mouth. Admit it you like Mickey don't you! He looks at the ground and doesn't say anything for a minute. Then he says, Yes ...Maybe ...I really don't know. He looks at me then looks back down. I can't believe I got him to admit it! I figured he would just brush it off. I knew it! I finally say . Rydel you must swear not to tell anyone. He says in a stern voice. But what about-. Anyone! He says a little mad now. Ok I promise. I said while I crossed my fingers behind my back. Good now lets go back, there probably wondering what's taking us so long. I just nod.
Ryland's POV :

I was squirting Mickey down with silly string when hers ran out. Then I pined her down and started to tickel her. Ryland ...s-stop...I ...I...I can't breath. She says while laughing. I do what she say and get off of her. Woose. I say. Oh yea! And with that I am being put in headlock. Dang Ry, your being beat up by a girl! Rocky says. Shut up! She's stronger then she looks! Mickey just laughs at that comment. Tap out! she says. I start to hit the ground and she lest go. Just as she did Riker and Rydel walk back into the room. Riker just looks over at Mickey with a "wanting look". What's that all about? Rydel looks over at Riker and coughs a little. Riker snaps his attention to her and gives her a look that I have never seen before. What is with these two? As soon as Riker walks away Rydel grabs me by the arm and takes me to another room. Ok am I not the only one that sees Riker giving Mickey those puppy dog eyes!? she whisper yells. Yea I have notice that to. What are we going to do? What can we do? I ask. I don't know but I know they like each other! Yea I have know that for years. Rydel gives me a puzzled look but brushes it off. I think they would be a really cute couple if it wasn't for that big age dip. I do to, but can they even be together because of it? I don't know, everyone always says that you and Mickey would be a cute couple but I don't think that that's reality right now. I just noded my head. We need to head back or they will come looking for us soon. I say. Yea lets go, we can figure it out later. Man I hope she was right!