chapter one: my perfect life.

~this chapter is not edited. sorry for any errors and grammar mistakes. I'll fix them later.

**Nathan's on the side**

Chapter 1: my perfect life.

I don't care about anything. I don't care about school, family, friends. Nothing. I care about one person, and only one person: Nathaniel Perez.

he's a 14 years old guy, that I really love and care about, like a brother. he has no family, so do I. well, actually I do, but they don't care about me, so I don't want to call them family, though I live with them. well, not always.

Nathan lives with his grandparents, they're so friendly, and they allow me to stay in their house whenever I fight with William and Rachel. my loveable parents that I don't even call them mom and dad.

do you want to know why I hate my parents? well, they told the world that I'm just a girl that they found and they're taking care of so they look like Angelina Jolie.

I don't mind though, I actually made a deal with them. I told tbem that I won't tell the paparazzi that I'm their real daughter, but they have to treat me like what they said to the paparazzi. a stranger that they pity.

and they agreed. what a great parents I have.

William owns one of the biggest companies of cars. yeah, cars. and Rachel owns a huge fashion magazine, and a fashion company.

Rachel has blonde hair, blue eyes, and  perfect body that looks like models. the usual popular kind of people. William has black hair, brown eyes and also a perfect body, because he goes to the gym like almost every 3 hours.

I have Rachel's blue eyes and body, and William's black hair.

Nathan's parents owned the biggest restaurants and hotels in the world. they died in a car accident five years ago. Nathan was almost 10.

when I was 8, I was still that innocent little girl. once, I found a little dog in a park, so I took it with me. Rachel and William weren't there, but my nanny was, she didn't mind as long as it's clean. I named it Mr. fruity. cheesy, I know, but I was 8, I was a kid.

after 3 years, a lot of things had happened. I turned to be a bad girl, I met Nathaniel, my parents got rich and told the world that they adopted me.

the first time I got drunk, I was 13. I went to a party with a few friends, and we all came back to our houses drunk, and after that time, I got drunk almost every week. my parents weren't home most of the time so they didn't notice anything.

I lost my virginity in my 14's birthday, in July. I remember that day like it was yesterday. it was the best feeling ever. his name was Tyler something.

We just used each other, and we both knew that. we agreed to act like we're lovers just to know how it feels to be in love, even though it was fake. he was my first time, and I was his. after that time, we fucked each other almost everyday.

after that summer, William and Rachel moved me to a private school because the principle caught me "fucking" with a 15 years old guy. well, we were more like making out without clothes in the library.

the question is, what was the principle doing in the library? I still don't know the answer, and probably won't.

I don't know how many times did I have sex, or with how many people, because half of the time I was drunk. I think Nathan does.

finally, today was the last day at school. there's a party in someone's house, and I'm totally going. I don't know his or her name, because I don't care. I just care about drinking, making out with someone, then fuck him.

"hey Nate, I was wondering, how many times did I have sex?" I asked walking into the house, watching teenagers are already drunk and some of them are making out. ahh, I can't wait till I do the same.

"I lost count when you fucked Matt like.. 100 times, but.. almost 15 times. I guess you did it more than that." cool, even Nathan doesn't know.

"you?" I ask him. Nathan isn't a bad guy at all. I bet he even kissed a girl. but I think it's because he still is a kid. plus, I don't want him to have the life that I'm living.

then why the hell is he here with you in this party?

well, so he can have some fun! I don't want him to be that shy guy who doesn't go anywhere and talk to anyone!

it's a lame excuse.

ughh!

"less than 1 time. I'm thirteen, Vicki." he answers walking directly to the bar.

"wow, you make me sound like a bitch, you know?" I say, coldly.

"you are a bitch, Vick. you know that." he chuckles.

"hey! that's an insult. watch your mouth when you talk to an older girl like me. didn't I teach you that?" since Nathan's parents were almost like mine, I had to teach him almost everything I know, like an older sister.

well, maybe I'm not a great sister after all.

as we walk, my eyes met his eyes. Zack's eyes. and as usual, he's trying to make me jealous, by kissing other girls in front of me, and I, as usual, pretend to be jealous.  I glare at him and the girls he's with. once I turn my head, I roll my eyes.

does he really think that I'm jealous?

Nathan just laughs and we head to the bar of the fancy house, and we order a few drinks, and that is the last thing I remember.

* * * * *

hey guys. This is my new story! I promise it's not cliché :)

I got this idea today and j thought I should make a story, so here it is! hope you enjoy it.

vote / comment / share!

bye~

{July 12. 2014}