Welcome, Welcome to A New Game of Cairn

You've all heard the story of Caraval- the magical, mystical game, lead by the cunning Master Legend and his group of varied players. But there's  another game that is growing in popularity in the lands. Cairn.

    Ladies and Gentleman!
This year, another round of Cairn is beginning! This year, it is the Year of the Red Orchid- Our finest round yet! It symbolizes Passion, Desire, Courage, and Strength. All of these will be needed for this year's round. The round of Cairn will be taking place in Grande Centrale City, on the Isle of Magke. Gates close at Midnight on the Eve of the 26th of the Growing Season. Good Luck to all of those who choose to compete.

     I gripped the already rumpled piece of parchment in my hands. This would be the year. Finally. Finally, I was 15, old enough to attend Cairn. And I was going this year, if it killed me.
       "I will go to Cairn this year," I whispered underneath my breath. "Even if it's the last thing I do,".

Oooh, ominous! Well, this is a peek into what I'm going to be doing with this story. Give me some feedback, let me know what you want to see in this story. I hoped you liked it. Well, I'm out!

~ xox HedgehogAsh28