chapter 26: let her go

AUTHOR'S POV :

yeri and jungkook were on a date at the beach just walking around and chatting with each other. something simple but meant a lot to them as they go to see each other despite their busy schedules..

"oh i have been meaning to ask, are you feeling better yeri?"
"um.. not really. i know it sounds like i'm being dramatic but i'm just feeling down"
"no not at all, who said that ?"
"fans ..."
"well don't listen to them.. i know they're giving you a hard time about us and that situation but you'll get through it"
"i hope so"
"let's go get some ice cream"
"yay ! we're so weird .. who eats ice cream in the winter ?"
"only me and you"

they went to get ice cream and after sat down on the sand next to the shore while the cool breeze hit their bodies.. he noticed her sniffling nose and shivering hands.. he took off her jacket and put it around her petite frame.

"why didn't you wear more layers, huh?"
"i didn't think it was this cold"
"well it is and we're eating ice cream"
"ice cream is the best in any weather and that's what makes us special hehe"
"laugh more, it's cute"

yeri blushed as she had ice cream on the corner of her mouth .. he leaned in close to her face and wiped it off with his thumb. they stared at each other's deep, dark brown orbs until yeri took off her face mask, cupped his cheeks and leaned in (yup the girl taking the lead)  he wasn't taken by surprise and leaned in more until their soft plump lips crushed together. the beach was empty. they fell on the sand, lips still on each other's, hands in each other's hair. it wasn't a rough kiss but a passionate soft one.  they both leaned away smiling with bright red cheeks still facing each other laying down on the sand..

-
AUTHOR'S POV :

"where's jungkook?" sejin hyung asked (one of bts' managers)
"oh um .. he's with a friend" jimin said
"which friend ?"
"uh.... yugyeom"
"hm are you sure?"
"uh .. yeah"
"you're lying .. who's he with.. is it yeri?"
"what ?! pfft no"
"okay then he is.. why is he going out with her so much ?"
"what else reason could there be ? he likes her"
"you and seulgi are already together, now it's definitely him and yeri"
"well she's going through a tough time and needs him"
"well that's going to be over soon .. tell him to go to the company right when he gets back"
"why?"
"don't question it .. you'll get mad"
"okay hyung"

JIMIN'S POV :

why would he need to go to the company ? don't tell me what i think it is ... but she got even more hate than seulgi .. poor yeri

shoot .. he's home now

"hey jungkook.. you're home. wait .. why are you smiling so much.
"oh no reason" he smiled and looked down at the floor. "did you need to tell me something ?"
"you need to go to the company"
"what ? why"
"i don't know. sejin hyung told me to tell you to go to the company as soon as you get home"
"did you tell him where i went?"
"no, don't worry"

i lied

"okay thanks"
"no problem .. just go now"
"okay see you later. tell the other members so they won't worry"
"got it , bye"
"bye"

he walked out and i slumped down on the couch .. it's about yeri.. i already know. they both love each other so much though ..

JUNGKOOK'S POV :

hmm i wonder what i need to go to the company for.. i didn't think i did anything wrong .. let's see
i walked in his office scared to my core..