.zero.

Authors Note
***

   What's Up Guys! Glad You Seem Interested Enough To Get To The First "Page".  Ive Decided To Write A Story Cuz Its Summer And Its Time For New Things. I Actually Been Wanting To Start A Book For Awhile Now It Was Just Figuring Out What To Write About. So Many Things.!!! But Anywayyy, Welcome To The Humble Start Of This Journey.  Just A Side Note About Me As A Writer I Tend To Get Excited And I Sometimes Forget Things Or Put To Much Things So Bare With Me.

   I Shall Warn You About Some Of The Contents Of This Book.
-Lots Of Cursing
-Sexual Content
-Violence
-Drug Use
-Stupid Shit

   Those Are The Most Important That Need To be Noted Because I Do Not Want Anyone To Start Reading And Come Across Any Of Those Contents And Be Like Mad At Me For Not Putting A Warning Sign. I WARNED YOU.

   Haha Anyway I Think Thats About It,  Dont Be Cruel To Me When You Want To Say Something Im Like New To This And I Seriously Hate Starting Drama On The Internet Like What The Fuck. But I Do Take Suggestions , Compliments, And All That Other Good Stuff. Like Yesss Let Me Know Wassup.!!

   Oh And Please.! Pleeaase Dont Try To Steal My Story Plot Or Anything That Happens In This book Becauseeee We're Gonna Have To Go Through A Ton Of Shit And I Just Dont Have Time For Some Bullshitter Who Cant Come Up With Any Original Ideas So They Have To Copy. Like Brruuuh. Some Characters / Events Were Inspired by Real Life Experiences So That Should be Interesting. Watch You Read Something And Wonder If I Went Through That. Mmm Mayybe :')

   Other Than That Enjoy And I Hope You Stay Till The End, Because That Would be Pretty Cool. :)

-TB