Chapter 1

Your POV

"Hey little shit wake up time for school!" My brother busted into my room and noticed I was still asleep.

"Five more minutes..." I covered my head with a pillow to hide from the bright lights.

"FIVE MORE MINUTES AND YOU DUMBASS IS GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Katsuki grabbed my ankles and started to drag me out of my bed, I gripped tightly to the my head board not letting go.

"LET ME SLEEP GOD DAMNIT!" Suki let go of my ankles and put his hands on his hips sighing.

"Hey little shit I don't want to dress you again." I peered from under my pillow.

"You wouldn't..." both of our eyes narrowed as we death glared one another. He sneered and closed the bedroom door.

"I want to get to school on time. So fight me all you like,  I'm going to get you dressed." His eyes got a dark shade over them as he approached my bed with a creppy smile.

"I'M UP!I'M UP!!" I shot out of the bed and ran into the bathroom that was attached to my room. A few seconds later I came out wearing a (f/c) crop top and (2 f/c) leather jeans and a leather jacket along with (3 f/c) thigh high boots with 6 inch heels. I wore a feathered earing on my right side and a jewel stud in the other. 

"Let's go slut wannabe." Suki walked out of my room with a pissed off look.

"What about breakfast dumbass?" He grabbed his bag and threw me mine.

"You were late so no food for you. " I snarled my red eyes fixated on the back of his head.

"Then I better be getting extra lunch!!" I walked out the door and stood at the edge of the stairs as Suki closed and locked the door.

"The only way you are getting extra lunch is if you win in a fight against me."

-Time skip-

We arrived UA where Suki left me all alone.  He gave me directions to class 1-A and said he would meet me there later, so I walked around until I found my class.

I sat far in the back and watched people as they walked in. When I saw Suki, I walked down to him and sat on the desk where he sat. Everyone starred as Suki and I where exchanging notes on combat.

"Hey Kacha-............." A green haired kid around Suki's age came by and wanted to strike up a conversation with big bro but when he noticed me he stopped.

"What the hell do you want Deku?" Suki glared at the kid called Deku so I did the same. Suki always knows I have his back if he ever needs me, after all family has to stick together.

Izuku ' s POV

I saw Kachan sitting at his desk so I ran over to him wanting to see if he wanted to hang out later that day.

"Hey Kacha-........" I saw a girl a little younger than Kachan,sitting on his desk she had the same piercing red eyes and flowing ash blonde hair.

"What the hell do you want Deku?" I snapped out of my thoughts to the see the two of them glaring at me, the girl seemed like she was ready to kill me and Kachan just seemed bored with the situation.

"I uh, I-"

"Spit it out already Veggie." The girl spat at me as she stood up from the desk and walked closer. I started backing away slowly till my back hit against a wall and I wasn't able to go anywhere. She stomped her foot between my legs barely grazing me where the sun don't shine, I gulped when I noticed that the broken wall could have been my balls.

"Oi brat, knock it off before I knock you." Kachan threw a piece of paper at the back of the girls head, her eyes shot open as she snarled.

Her foot was removed from the wall and I fell to my knees nearly throwing up in my mouth. The girl sat on kachan's desk with her legs crossed as Aizawa sensei walked into the class. We all sat in our assigned seats except for the mysterious girl.

"Good morning everyone.... as you all know there is a new student.... everyone meet (Y/n) Bakugou. Katsukis twin sister."