Josh

We spend the next few days in and out of the hospital with dad. On Saturday we head back towards home. I drive towards the group home where josh is getting more and more excited to tell him the good news. When we get there I say "hey babe, and sawyer, If you don't mind I'd like for you guys to stay in the car and I'll bring josh out here to meet you." "Okay." They say at the same time. I go check in at the desk. As soon as I finish I see josh down the hall. He sprints toward me and practically tackles me in a hug. We're rolling on the floor laughing and hugging each other. "Hi joshy!" "Hey September!"  He helps me to my feet and we go to his room to talk. "Josh I have good news." "What is it?" "My dad was in an accident but when he gets out of the hospital he's gonna adopt you!" His face lights up and he smiles so hard it looks painful. "Wow! Really? You mean it? Don't play with me!" "Yes I mean it." I say laughing. He gives me another bear hug and says "I love you so much!" "I love you to. There's more. I have a boyfriend who I moved on with but he's right next door to my dads. He's outside with his brother and I'd like you to meet him. Please be nice he's important." "Okay, as long as he treats you good." We walk out hand in hand to go talk to Adym. When we get outside Adym is leaning against the Jeep. "Josh this Adym. Adym this is my little brother josh." "Hi nice to meet you josh." Adym says holding out his hand. Josh may be young but hes almost as y'all and much more muscular than Adym. "This is my sister. Treat her good." Josh says shaking his hand. They chat and josh meets sawyer. After a while the boys go to eat and josh and I stay at the group home. After a couple hours I tell josh goodbye and we head home. When we get home Adym and I head straight to our room. "Ugh what and exhausting few days." I say plopping down on the bed. "Yea I know. How you doing baby?" He says sitting down next to me. "I'm good, just tired. I kinda wanna put on some sweats and to a face mask." I say, hoping he'll be down with having a girl day with me. "Okay you mind if I join?" He says. I smile and nod. We change in to comfy clothes and put on a charcoal mud mask. Then we curl up in bed and watch Tv till our face mask is done. When it's done we watch legally blonde until I fall asleep cuddling him.