my first time

Me and Logan have been together for about 2 years now and we have never had sex. I know crazy. Right? Well tonight is the night we have been planning this night for some time now and I know that it is going to be perfect. Well as perfect as it can get. Logan is going to be home in about 15 minutes so I have to get ready. I have only a maverick shirt on with my lacy black underwear on but no bra because I feel like that would take to long. Everything me is out of the house tonight Logan made sure os that.

As I was laying in bed I hear the front door open and than close. It has to be Logan so I walked to the railing wear the stairs meet and he looking at me with awe in his eyes. Which is kind of crazy when you think about it because I am only wearing what I sleep in nothing fancy. I watched him in every deal from the first step on the stairs til the time we were face to face. He touched my cheek like I was one of those China dolls that are made of glass and can be broken by the slip of your hand.

We that smashed our lips together our tongues moved in sink with one another like they where dancing to the same beat to the every move of our heads. "Jump" he mumbled in the kiss. I jump up to his waist and he carry me to the bedroom and shut the door with his foot. He took of his shoes and socks. We broke away from the kissed for one second while he took of my shirt and his pants. "Wow no bra i see" he laughed. "Well did you really want to spend all this time talking about it or just doing it already" I said smiling. "Nope" he said. He than kissed my neck all the way down to my stomach right where the line of my underwear is.

I was moaning as he would kiss my thighs. Than he looked at me with sympathy. "Are you sure you want to do this?" "One hundred percent" I said he than took of this underwear and mine as fast as he could and took and condom from this side table beside the bed. At first when he pushed in it felt so painful I didn't really now how to describe it. But the more he thrusted into me it felt to much better. "Faster" I said. He went faster until I felt like there was this wired feeling at the bottom of my stomach and then I knew I was about to cum. "I am almost there Logan" "so am i" he said and then we both came down from our highs he tied the condom and throw it away. "That was amazing" I said "I know it was to me to. I love you so much Y/N" he said while pulling a piece of hair from my face. "I love you to Logan" I sighed and we both fell asleep knowing that this wasn't going to be the last time we are going to make love.

Thanks for reading✌🏻