SupaNada🙃

Let's start this off by saying i will post updates on @nova.g0at_. Now let's get in the story.  

So one day it started off where deetranada got a boyfriend in first grade , Named Nova he was so fine" in the words of herself but it was also another girl named supa peach, she really liked nova but that was dee manz🤷🏾‍♀️ so what was she gonna do? Fight over him , ever since they been enemies. It all started at recess, mind you dee was not at school due to birth of her brother's baby. So supa peach tooked the chance to have nova to herself , Supa peach and nova went behind a tree and started kissing , also got caught by the teacher , next day teacher decided to teach them what parts are to yourself , so she told them no kissing " a big mistake is a kiss , i want no kissing in my class" she soon called up two examples " nova and supa peach please" "yesterday i caught these two kissing. Please don't ever kiss in my class" dee got so pissed off she always held that against supa peach. So a day in highschool (10th grade) supa peach and dee was in the same class still dee held that against her. Dee was always the popular girl , so was supa peach but dee was the popular in school and supa peach was in the class . Soon the teacher told everyone "It's a new student named nova" he sat next to dee , they started to talk and stuff cause they remembered each other , days later dee and supa peach got in a argument while on instagram so at school supapeach saw dee and nova kissing so she punched dee. Dee dragged the living mess out of supa peach. She passed out for a minute after nova broke up with dee for that and got with supa peach. Soon supapeach lost her virginity to nova....see what happens next time on SupaNada.