CHAPPY 8

~THIRD POV~

After Tsuna, Kyoya and Yuki left the room is silent for a minute before chaos break and Nono could only sigh and mutter that he is too old for this shit. It took a really big killing intent from Reborn to shut them up.

"Reborn can you tell us the detail and Mukuro please introduce yourself and your friend. My intuition is telling me that Tsuna somehow make you his guardian along with the girl right and based on your aura both of you are mist flame user am I right? Nono asked them while smilling.
"Kufufufu you are right. Tsu-chan released me from the vindice and struck a deal with them. I am really surprised that he has more flames than the usual. Now I really want to possess that body. " Mukuro said with a creepy look in his eyes.
That looks in his eyes makes Nono thought that this person is not allowed alone with his precious cute grandson. "Reborn can you tell me the whole story from the scratch. I have a feeling Tsuna gain more than an alliance with the vindice."
Revorn could just chuckle and retold the story and he can clearly see the impress and wonder along with proud look in all the guardians and Nono's eyes. Iemitsu has a stupid smile in  his face. When he told them about the airport and the jet, all of them sweatdrop and Nono laugh nervously at that. Suddenly the door open harshly making everyone except Reborn to jump on surprise. When Kyoya step in with a pissed off look, they know something is wrong but since Reborn is smirking with an amused look in his eyes, they know that something is really wrong.
"Kyoya, is there something bothering you ?" Nono asked Kyoya gently not wanting to infuriate the already pissed off raven.
"Usagi refused to sleep with me because the bed is not big enough to fit all three of us including Yuki. He also said not to bite the pineapple herbivore or he will not cook for me again." Kyoya is for the first tine is close to tears when he said the last sentence. This makes the rest wonder how good is Tsuna's cioking to make the assassin close to tears just by threatening not to cook for him. Nono ordered the butlers to show their guests to the extra room in the mansion but Kyoya still insist to sleep in Tsunayoshi's room even if he will sleep on the couch.
They all retired for the night and plan to continue the meeting tomorrow after breakfast.

Time skip

The next morning, Tsuna wake up earlier than the rest. He get ready and wore a white flowy dress and immediately head to the kitchen and get all the ingredient to make breakfast. When the servants woke up they were all surprised to see the mansion spotless clean and their young master Tsuna is busy making breakfast. They want to help but Tsuna kick them out of the kitchen and asked them to prepared the table and woke the rest up so they can have dinner together. They were all about to disagree but Tsuna give them the kick puppy eyes and that is the last straw.
Blood is spilled for the first time in the Vongola mansion. The butlers help to wake the others while the maid prepare table and the gardeners went to the garden and picked the newly bloom rose to put at the dining table. By the time everyone is ready, the kitchen doors open revealing Tsuna is a cute flowy dress pushing a cart full of plate with maid at each of his side in case he needs help.
The others were curious at what Tsuna had prepared for them. When he arrive at the table, the maids help to put the covered plate in front of each of them and remove the lid. Immediately a heavenly smell reach their nose and for the first time they saw something that they believe is make in heaven. The food appeared to be glowing and the smell is enough to make them drool.Without waiting for Nono to eat the dug into their food and frooze at the first bite. Their taste bud is exploded with the heavenly taste and make them all feel high.
Tsuna look at the servants and asked them to join them at the table. They were about to refuse but Tsuna is giving them the same kick puppy eyes but this time with small tears at the corner of his eyes ready to fall. Seeing this they immediately sat and eat with them. They were all happy to taste the heavenly food. Unfortunately there is still one person feeling a little down for not getting his daily dose of espresso.
Seeing this Tsuna head to the kitchen and come out again with a cart filled with drinks and one plate of huge piece of strawberry shortcake. He personally give a cup of green tea to Kyoya and a cup of espresso to Reborn. The others he help to pour a cup of coffee or tea for them and a cup of vanilla mocha for himself and also the cake. When Reborn taste the espresso he immediately melt at the heavenly taste. It is so good that he have a smile on his face. The others is shocked and look out the window searching for signs of apocalyps but found none.
Reborn that said a word that cause an uproar between the family.
" Oi, I want to have Tsunayoshi's hand in marriage and I don't mind sharing him with the skylark." Reborn said with a devilish smile on his face with Kyoya humming contently next to Tsuna.
As for the others you can't say the same for them Nono is chocking and coughing and Iemitsu is giving off a big black aura, Xanxus is glaring at both of them oddly quiet and the guardians are coughing and the varia are cursing a fit. The rest of the arcobaleno is laughing and Tsuna is sitting with a confuse look on his face. He turned to Kyoya and asked.
"Kyoya what is a marriage. I try asking the others but they said I am too young to know that stuff." He said while pouting.
Mukuro is about to answer but suddenly felt that his life is hanging on a thread so he shut up. Tsuna receive the same answer he get all his life and that is he is still too young to know.
The vongola swore to protect their future sky's innocence and virginity from a pack of wolves even if they are a wolves themselves. The older guardians had planned to resume their training in order to stay in shape.
After enjoying their breakfast they proceed to Tsuna'safe house that is located in the forest. When they arrive, their mouth were hanging wide as the building in front of them is clearly a mansion bigger than a palace. When Tsuna enter immediately row of maids and butlers greet them with their leader in front. They also noticed that the security is even better than that of the vongola.

They head to the meeting room and is surprise to see the vindice is waiting for them in the meeting room.
They all sit around the massive table with Tsuna sitting at the head of the table unconsciously released his boss aura.
Everybody in the room is alert.
Tsuna smirk and start the meeting.