Chapter 11- Memories Past

Ross POV
"Ross pack some clothes. We are going to Louisiana!" Max says when he walks in the living room. "1) Why? 2) When?" I asked him. "To meet my parents. In a week." he says back. I nod and go back to anime. He comes and Cuddles with me. We hear a knock at the door. "Tim Tam!!" I yell. "I got it!" he yells from the kitchen. He walks over and opens the door. It is a girl who has been trying to date Max the past few weeks. "Hi Donna. Come on in." Tim says. I cuddle closer to Max and pause my anime. "Hi Don!" I say cheerfully. "Hi Tim! Hi Ross! Hi Max!" she says back. "Hey Don. So Ross wanna help make some Max n' Cheese?" he asks me. "One sec gotta go grab something." I say and I peck him on the lips. As I go to my room I see Donna just staring at Max confused.
Max POV
"What the hell?" Donna asks. "Oh he is my boyfriend." I say getting up to go to the kitchen. "Oh so you two are both Disgusting?" she asked with a rude tone. "No. We are people who are not afraid to show what we are. Get out of our apartment Donna." I say with a glare in my eyes. "Why would I want to be friends with a animal like you?" She said strutting out the door. When she was gone I ran to my room crying almost knocking Ross over he was carrying a tiara and a crown. When I got to my room I collapsed on the bed. They all said that....they told everyone.

FLASHBACK

I saw my friends and ran over. "Hi guys!" I said Cheerfully. "Get away from us Mr. Bi Boy." they said laughing. I had only told one person I was Bi. I ran over to him "Hey Theodore!" I said. "What do you want?" he said to me Rudely. "How did my friend know I was Bi? I only told you." I said. "Oh yesterday I told the whole school. They all hate you." he said. "B-But Theodore I trusted you." I stuttered out. "Because it was fun." he said sneering. "Why? I thought we were friends." I said sad.
"Why would I want to be friends with a animal like you?" he yelled. I ran away in tears. I went to a big willow in the woods. "Hello! I am Ross. Wanna be friends?" said a boy's voice. "I am Max" I say to the boy.

END FLASHBACK

"Maxy~ what did she say?" I hear Ross's voice say. He has his arms wrapped around me. "H-he was m-my friend..." was all I could manage to say. "Oh Maxy~. Did she say the words?" he asked. I started crying harder. He rocks me back and forth. "Wanna go to sleep Max?" he asks me. I nod we lay down and he runs his fingers through my hair. "You are beautiful. You are perfect. You are mine. Never forget that." He says as I drift off. I smile and soon I am asleep in his arms.