Part 1

"Good job with that acuma kitten!" Ladybug said to Chat Noir. I wish she would stop calling me rrykitten! I love Marinette, not her, this has to stop now! Chat thought. "Stop calling me kitten, I don't love you!" He yelled at her. He did not mean to be so harsh, he just wanted to get his point threw. She just blinked blankly, trying her hardest not to burst into tears in front of her partner. She sighed and stated softly, "I get it. I won't bother you anymore Chat Noir," she swung off, tears threatening to spill, and heart threating to burst. "I am sorry..." he muttered under his breath. She detransformed trying not to burst. Within a matter of hours, that felt more like minutes, her alarm set off telling her to get ready. She turned it off, chocking on her tears. After about 5 minutes she dried her face and let out a sight. Tikki looked at her, worry obvious on her face.  Mari's parents where off on a cruse to celebrate  their 18 anniversary, so she would be home alone for the next 4 months. "Girl you look terrible!" Alya said as Marinette walked up, eyes heavy with fast tears running down her face. "What happened?" Alya asked when she fully took in her best friends state. With a small mutter and puff of air, Marinette face planted into Alya's chest, and sobbed harder than she ever had before in front of anyone.

This took Alya by surprise at first, but she soon hugged her best friend back in her fairly working effort comfort her

This took Alya by surprise at first, but she soon hugged her best friend back in her fairly working effort comfort her. They decided to go ahead and go to class for more privacy considering that they were 2 hours early. Adrien walked in the class room to see Marinette crying her eyes out and Alya trying to shush her. He crawled in the class room and behind their seat to listen in on their conversation. "now," Alya stayted slightly pulling away from the hug. "are you going to tell me what happened?" Marinette sighed looking down before speaking," Well its probably best if I show you." Alya was the only one that Marinette had told about her being Ladybug, and in love with Chat Noir. after she had no time to hide before she detranseformed and had swung into Alya's room. "just watch.." Marinette shoved her phone in Alya's face. It was a video of what had happened the night before. "Oh Mari," Alya sighed,"I am so sorry...Can I kill 'em?" Alya joked, trying to get a laugh out of Marinette. It started to laugh when an acuma flew through the window and into Marinette's open mouth and into her heart. "Marinette! NO!" Both Alya and Adrien yelled in unison. "You have to fight it!" Alya yelled to no advail.  "Yes Hock Moth," Marinette smirked as she turned into heart breaker...