Stuffness

Kennie's POV

Now is not the time to keep me up, nor is it the time for love. I don't know what Lilly was thinking. She can die at any time and she is worried about love. After their little smoochy smoochy session, I pull Lilly aside. "What the hell are you thinking!? We could die at any moment and your out playing kissface with your boyfriend! You know, that dude scares the shit out of me! Its like he wants to die, like, what the ever loving fuck! Don't. Trust. The. Guys." I said, yelling at some parts. "Well Kendra, I didnt know you had the guts to admit it." Bryn said, smirking. "Damn Kendra, if you didnt want us around then why did you bring us here? Ready to fuck around?" Noah said. I pull out my gun and draw it to his head. "Don't call me Kendra. Say that one more time, bitch. I fucking dare you."

Lilly's POV

Me: I really wasn't paying attention to what was going on just trying to figure out... ok, I don't remember but I had to leave. "You know what Kennie? Bye, I can't deal with you being so damn overprotective. Let me live before I die. Hunter, come on let's go."

Hunter looked at me then Kennie.

Hunter: "No Lilly."

I started crying. Why? I don't know. Betrayal, I thought he loved me. I just want to live because I'm probably going to die for them to save everyone else. I hopped on my bike
and took off at 50 miles an hour. While I was driving I felt like I'd lost all emotions. My soul became a rock. Everything that mattered was gone. Bye Kennie. Bye Hunter. Bye 'kayla. I pulled over at a tree. I took out my guns and started to clean them. If I'm going to survive on my own, I'm going to need a plan. I close my eyes to think. A cloud of dust blows by and I see A zombie and it approaches me I shoulder my AR. I wake up no ones there, no one cares.