#5

"Finn stop it!"

"Finn stop!"

I look around everyone chant for Finn. I push Finn and look at him, his eyes shoot up to mine. He stands and looks at me, I shove him, and punch his chest and slap him. He was doing this cause I'm trying to get away from him, I liked Jaeden he was not going to stop anything from me liking him.

"You're doing this cause it get off to it huh?! You like hurting girls! Am I your next victim! Am I?!" I yell.

"It's your fault!" He yells.

"Do not turn this on me! You started a fight with the guy I like! On purpose! Because I said no! You are like a child!" I yell.

I kneel down to Jaeden who look like he was going to vomit from pain, I help him up and take him to the nearest bathroom. I sit him on the toilet and grab a rag run it under some cold water, I look at him his face blood covered and bruised my hand placed against his forehead, he removed my hand from my face and crashed his lips against mine. My whole body heats up as his soft plump lips mold with mine like matching puzzle pieces. He stands up pulling my waist towards his waist, his hands holding us close.

He breaks the kiss, tilting my chin up to meet his green eyes. I wanted this, I wanted him with me for as long as we can be together. Jaeden's the boy I'll bring home to mom and to France when I need to go, and laugh with all the time. We kiss once again and it's great like the first time.

"Can we leave this stupid party?" He asked.

"Yeah" I smile.

He grabs ahold of my hand and pulls me out the bathroom and pushing pass the crowd. I look at Finn and Jaeden talked to Sophia, his face in disgust and anger, I smirk at and wave walking outside to meet Jaeden.

"I'm so happy!!!!" Sophia giggles.

"I know you two would be together, I was just counting the clock" Millie says.

"Are we every going to meet this Wesley man?" I ask looking at Millie.

"Well.." she says.

"Their not a hundred percent yet" Sophia says.

I frown. Millie talked about like he was the one for her, I believed it too. Jaeden says good bye and I follow him downstairs and to his car.

***
I lay in bed while Jaeden beside me holding my waist close, he was so cute while he slept his hair in his eyes and his soft snores making me smile. My mother isn't home she went on a trip with her new man and wouldn't be back till I left for France. I kiss Jaeden's forehead and jump out of bed getting some comfy clothes on for the day. I look over at Jaeden who's chest showed from the blanket, his abs popping out and his v line only making me bite my lip more.

I climb on top of him and kiss his chest making sure to leave my marks. He opens his eyes and smiles. I smile at him and kiss him, he deepens the kiss sitting up and holding me close, he slips tongue in my mouth and I smile his and I tongue fight for domination, he won. His hands slither up my shirt, I quickly pull the shirt off and kiss him once again.

"Shit sorry!" I hear Millie say.

"Millie! What are you doing!? How did you get in?" I ask.

"Back door! Anyways Finn got himself in trouble" Millie says.

"God damnit Wolfhard" Jaeden groans.

I pick up my hoodie and put it back on, I slip on my Uggs and walk with Jaeden.

___

Once we park in the police station parking lot me and Jaeden storm up there, me coming up with a few clever comebacks. Jaeden opens the door and I follow behind. What did Finn do in the last ten hours to get himself in here?

"Jaeden, haven't seen you for a while" The officer laughs.

"What did he do now?" Jaeden asks.

"Punched a security guard at a liquor store, and almost knocked out one of my guys" the officer says

"He's all yours though" The officer smiles.

I stand in the hallway impatiently waiting for him to come out with that stupid smirk, and brown eyes that make me smile sometimes. I see the curly haired boy in pain he was limping and holding his ribs.

I walk up to him and grab his face in my hands making sure he saw me, his eyes lit up once he saw me. His ribs, the probably still were healing and the cop could've just ruin that whole recovery.

"Finn, what happened?" I asked in a whisper tone.

"I'm fine" he says annoyed.

"Finn your ri-"

"I'm fine why don't you go fuck you little superhero!" He says as grabbed his things.

"You're not serious!" I say.

"Sorry that you're dumbass" He says and leaves the station.

I look at the door than back at the floor, he's still that upset. I run outside and push the back of him, he turns towards me look at me unamused. I was actually caring about this jerk when he can't even say sorry?! Ugh he's wasting my time, I tried growing an friendship but he just throws it back at my face.

"I was worried you jerk!" I yell.

"Don't be! Worry on how you'll fuck your boyfriend at ninety!" He says.

"Ugh!" I yell and storm to the car.

I sit in the passenger seat and wait for Jaeden.

"You want ice cream?" Jaeden asks looking at me.

"Yeah" I nod and look at him.

**
Fin.