Preview

Maya POV

I hate summer.

I know, you'd think I was a crazy person for saying this, but I have a good reason. Have you ever had a moment where you genuinely thought you were dying?

Well, I have. And I feel it every single day of my life. Now, you may still be wondering why I hate summer, well, here's the story.

I was 12, I was happy. Summers, before I was 12, were the best things ever. Even though I didn't get to learn, even though I left a lot of my friends over the summer, I still had fun. Until the summer that I got sick.

The siren blared as it reached the hospital. They rushed me into the hospital, wheeling the bed into the ER. I heard people talking, the one who had gotten me on the bed was talking to an ER nurse.

"Her heart rate is 45, blood pressure 110 over 70." He said as he put his hand on my arm to keep it from falling off the bed.

I've watched enough medical videos to know that a 110 over 70 blood pressure and a heart rate of 45 was not good. At all.

I was dying. And I knew I was.

The first time I almost died isn't even the worse part. It was finding out that I was dying, I'd rather just die now than wait years.

This is my story.

-----

Hey guys, so I just wanted to get you guys amped up! This story is one of the ones I am proud of, it isn't 100% finished not quite yet, but I've given you this preview so you can anticipate the story!

It's coming soon guys, don't worry!

Anyone want to make me a cover?????

Publish Date: Aug. 22, 2019