Getting to know Cookie Dough

As soon as I got home I instantly went upstairs to my room and to my coffee table where I designed my costume. I had a few knew things to reconsider and a few things to think about. First of all Luna girl had a decent ideas of having animals as her minions and since I'm a wolf I could have a wolf pack following me, even if this would take time to train the wolves it would all be worth it. Another thing that I had planned was how to get the message across to Romeo and Night Ninja to watch their backs too because I have a plan to disarm all the masks enemies and finally the masks. I would have to wait to put my plans into action so until then I must live a normal day life and in the night I'll start planning my army to kill the PJ masks!

It was the morning and I was back behind the counter of the sweet shop when a familiar face walked into the shop with a light smile on her face, like yesterday I felt the feeling of crushing again but it was only a small amount this time so I pushed it back. "Hello mister sweets ." She said as I simply rolled my eyes smiling as I pointed to my name badge.
"It's Greg haha but welcome back miss cookie dough." I smile
"That's not my real name you know" she said as she brought her hand to her face and giggled.
"I don't suppose you're interested in divulging your real name then?"
"Haha not yet Greg I sort of have trust issues with people after something happened when I was a kid" Cookie Dough explained as I dropped the smile I had on.
"Oh...well if you ever want to talk about it I'm here behind the counter for you most days from 9am-9pm" I say as I bow politely.
"I'll remember that-" Cookie dough got cut off by a little kid running into the sweet shop chasing a moth?
"Excuse me kid please leave that moth alone." I said as I walked between the moth and the kid as the moth for some reason landed on Cookie Dough who looked very scared.
"You ok Cookie Dough? You look scared, don't worry it's only a moth" I carefully guide the moth out the shop as I look back at Cookie Dough to see she was still shaking from fright.
"M-m-moths are s-s-scary" She stuttered as she took deep breaths to calm herself down.
"Don't worry about it Cookie Dough the moth is gone now." I say as I realise the moth belonged to Luna Girl, she did see my face yesterday so she might be looking for information about me.
I look at Cookie Dough worrying for her safety "anyway Cookie Dough what can I help you with?" I asked warmly as Cookie Dough looked at me relieved.
"Can I have some more cookie dough pencils please?" She asked as I smiled and got a bag of them for her.
"Here you go, I should say don't eat them all at once but if you do that then you'll come back sooner and I can crack the code on your name" I grinned as she giggled back.
"Well if you play your cards right you can get more then my name." She winked at me as she left some money and walked out the shop leaving me blushing like mad.
"W-what...just happened" as I pick up the money I see a note under it with a phone number which I instantly madded to my phone without thinking twice.
This was a good day, now for a better night.