Part 1

Midoriya awoke from a blissful slumber, arms wrapped around his loving boyfriend.
All was right with the world until the alarm went off, waking Shouto in the process. Remembering that they have class to get to.               
As Midoriya, was getting ready to get out of bed, he leans in to lightly kiss Todoroki, on the forehead. After then proceeded to lay his hand lightly across it.

"Todoroki, your feeling a bit warm, are you sick?" The green headed boy asked.

Todoroki, isn't really the type to get sick. So he was slightly confused as to why he couldn't really hear what Izuku, was saying.
All that came out of Shouto's mouth was quiet mumbling.
Midoriya, rolled his eyes slightly and reached for Todoroki's forehead again for further inspection.

"Todoroki , you have a cold."
Shouto looked up in a form of a disapproving yet disappointed look.

"No ......I'll be fine......I can......go." He managed to inaccurately mumble out.

---------------------------------------------

Midoriya sighed,
telling Todoroki he had to stay back at his dorm for the day instead of going to class, was more than a difficult task. However he was glad to see that his boyfriend, eventually came around to the idea of staying instead of pushing himself too much.
All Might understood the situation and allowed him to rest for the day. But knowing Midoriya, it didn't stop him from worrying about him.
He told Shouto, he would stop by around lunch time to check up on him. So until then he has to focus on his classes.