Part 2

(Todoroki's pov)

I woke up recalling heat, which wasn't totally abnormal, it's just that even my right side was hot.
And everything looked so blurry, Izuku, said something to me but I didn't make out what it was.
I think he said I might have a cold. Which would explain why I feel so terrible, but then I remembered that we had combat training.
So I tried to get up but Midoriya wouldn't let me and said that I can't go to school or I might get everyone else sick.   

So I stayed and I think he said that he said he would drop by when its lunch time.

Then before I knew it I was asleep.

----------------------------------------------

(Normal pov)

Shouto woke to the sun coming in threw the curtains. Realising that it was Midoriya's room,
which he didn't mind though, after all the bed smelt of the green headed teen.

As he was started to get up, he realised Midoriya, had already stopped by and put a note on the bedside table.

'Shouto there's chicken soup in the microwave, make sure you have it and then try to get some more rest'

Todoroki liked it when Midoriya called him by his first name, it made him feel special.

Then Shouto realised that he doesn't really call Midoria 'Izuku', he said to himself that he was gonna start doing that as soon as he got over this nasty cold.

He went to the kitchen and heated up the soup, which his boyfriend had kindly made for him, then slowly finished it off realising he still had three hours before Midoriya, would be back.

So he settled black into his boyfriends bed, and quickly fell into a deep slumber.