01

EMBERLYN on the plane  . She couldn't wait to see her brother. She sat next to a lovely couple who looked madly in love. She took her took out of her carry-on bag. The serpents shadow . Emberlyn loved to read . Especially young adult books . She had just started the last book of the series and was excited to see how the book ends . She was however Rudely interrupted by a boy who looked to be around 12 .
" Uh h-hi miss . I'm gray and I just wanted to say that's a good book your reading" said the young boy . Emberlyn then sweetly smiled at the boy and said " o-oh I'm emberlyn but you can call me ember , Lyn , or emberlyn " she said as she continued to smile " and I love this book . " The 16 and 12 year old talked about the book until the plane landed and all Gray's older brother could do was roll his eyes . As soon as they landed emberlyn put her book back in her bag and left the plane to get to the bus that would soon after take her and the other many people to a boat that would then take them to the island. The bus already had the passenger's luggages so emberlyn went straight to the bus . She was so excited to finally see her brother after so long . The bus ride only to 10 min and the boat ride took another 20 min . During the boat ride emberlyn saw gray and had a very long conversation about dinosaurs with him . Then a woman told them and the passenger's that they had arrived . Gray ran back to his brother Zach who had his eyes glued to his phone that he didn't even notice when gray was gone . Emberlyn ran of the boat with her back pack and luggage . She soon found her brother looking around for her and ran towards him .
" OWEN!" She shouted as she jumped into his arms and hugged him .
" Hey there Lyn " said her ex - Navy officer brother. Lyn look behind her brother to see 4 handsome boys that were around her age standing there looking at her and her brother with a small smile .
" Wow you've changed so much ! " Exclaimed her brother .
" Well of course I've changed you haven't seen me in years since you left for the navy. " She said back.
" Why are you wearing a long sleeve button up shirt with umbrellas on it . And why on Earth would you wear that shirt and those shoes here ?" He asked her .

The mysterious boys behind Owen looked at her as If they were wondering the same thing

"Because I'm a nerd remember? That's why " she said as she rolled her eyes at her brother. He looked at her and smiled .
" Lyn I want you to meet the boys . There's Blue , Delta, Echo , and Charlie . "
They all looked hot but one of them caught emberlyn's attention. She for some reason felt attracted to him and she didn't know why .