-Uncle-

I left the airport exhausted and tiresome, I had gotten no rest in the plane from a little boy kicking the back on my seat and my dad snoring next to me. Not a pleasant trip. At. All.

We made it to Hanks house and my dad opened the door. "SHIT, Elizabeth I left one of my suitcases at the airport, I'll be right back. Stay safe." My dad said and left. As soon as I got in Hank was no where to be seen.

"Uncle hank? Hank...OH MY GOSH" I screamed as I saw hank on the kitchen floor unconscious.

I got on my knees and listened for his pulse holding his arm. Out of nowhere the window broke and an android jumped through breaking in the house.

"Agh! I yelled and scooted back from the Android scaring me half to death.

"Ma'am are you alright? I apologize, I heard someone scream and saw Hank lying there unconscious." He explained calmly as I sat there breathing heavily.

His dark brown eyes met mine after checking Hanks condition and what seemed like scanning him. He stood up and gave me his hand.

"I'm sorry, I thought hank would be alone. I'm Connor, an android, and may I ask who you are?" Connor asks helping me up.

"I-I'm...Elizabeth. Thank you, how do you know my uncle?" I ask still breathing heavily.

"Your uncle and I work together and are needed for a case. I got the call 43 minutes ago and just got here as you can see." Connor says. His voice relaxes me and I calm down.

I look down and notice me and Connor are still holding each others hands and let go quickly, I could feel my cheeks turning shades of pink and burning up.

"Elizabeth, are you ok? I'm sensing an increased heart rate and temperature...do you need me to get you water or an ice pack? I'll cert-"

"Connor no, I'm fine. Thank you though." I reassure him. I notice my uncle still on the ground unconscious. Glancing at Connor I can see him looking at the gun and alcohol.

A pause happened leaving us with silence.

"He's been suicidal since his son died. We tried helping him but after a while he pushed us away. It still gets to him." I explain getting Connors attention.

"That's terrible Elizabeth, if it's not too much trouble would you help me wake him up?" Connor asks me smiling.

"Of course"