Chapter 4

Ricky's P.O.V.

Lindsey was outside for ten minutes. I got up and walked outside to make sure she was okay.

"Lindsey?" I looked around the porch. I walked down the steps and walked around the house.

"Lindsey?" I called. I ran back in the house. My parents were talking to hers. "Guys!"

"Don't be rude Ricky we're talking." My mother snapped. She went back to talking.

"Lindsey's gone!" I yelled. Everyone got quiet. Her father jumped up.

"Jack." He said and pushed past me.

Lindsey's P.O.V.

I got out of Jacks car and helped him pack some stuff before we left for a hotel.

The drive there only took about a hour. Once we finally arrived Jack signed us in and lead me to the room.

I put my bag down and laid down sighing. Jack crawled over me using he's weight in he's arms so I won't be laid on.

"What's with that Ricky kid anyways?" He asked.

I sighed and shrugged. "I don't know, but don't talk about him okay?" He nodded. I pulled he's head down and kissed him.

Ricky's P.O.V.

I got in my car and started driving to different places she could possibly be. I followed her dad to Jacks house, he's mother has no idea where they went. She said they stopped by for about twenty minutes and they left.

I drove by a hotel and pulled in. It's worth a shot.