Introduction

Rosie Kawai is a normal 14 year old girl. She's popular, pretty, nice, funny, and smart. She loves her life except one part. She wants to live out her dream as a singer. She finally convinced her parents for 3 months in California to prove she can make her dream come true. She has long black/brown hair. Bright Blue Eyes. And really tan skin. She loves to sing, play guitar, surf, and hang out with friends. But what she doesn't know is that these three months will be the hardest three months in her life.
****************************************************************************************************************

Alana Kawai is a pretty much a normal 16 year old girl except she dates the biggest vine star in the world, Nash Grier. She moved to California the week after she turned 16. And that's where she met Nash. They have been dating ever since. Alana moved to California to live out her dreams as well. She is a youtuber (over 2.4 million subs), but now has signed a deal with Awesomenesstv so she can live in California. Her best friend is Andrea Russett.
****************************************************************************************************************

Nash Grier is defiantly not a normal 16 year old boy. He is the biggest vine star ever. He has over 8.7 Million Followers. He use to live in North Carolina with his family, but he signed with Awesomenesstv with his best friend Cameron Dallas. Now Cameron and Nash share an apartment in California. He is doing online school. But this summer his little brother Hayes Grier will be saying with him.
****************************************************************************************************************

Hayes Grier is not a normal 14 year old boy. He follows in his brothers footsteps. He has over 2.7 million followers and is known as the little brother of viner. He also does online school but he still lives in North Carolina. But his mom is letting him stay in California for the whole summer. What he doesn't know is that he will meet a girl. His enemy.
****************************************************************************************************************