KIDNAPPED (request)

ALTERNATE ENDING.....

Requested by: Foreverblessed12

(This chapter contains some parts that can be uncomfortable to some viewers. So if u feel uncomfortable on reading, I request u too kindly skip this chapter. Or don't read this chapter at all, until I post a new chapter. There will be a trigger warning when the part starts)

After hours of bickering on who will be going to the grocery it was finally bestowed upon...... me. Yes -____-

Sometimes I really think that they all gang up on me because I'm the youngest. I tied my shoes and plugged my headphones in my ear and walked out towards the nearest mart.

Let's see the list
-milk
-cereals
-pancake mix
-eggs (dozen)
-lettuce
-tomatoes
-cabbage
-rice
-soya sauce
-vinegar
-kimchi

Thats a lot of things.....let's some supplies for myself too. I wrote down on the list

-shampoo
-conditioner
-tampon
-pads
-chocolate
-razor

Now the list is complete. I was walking and close to the mart when I realised I didn't hit the play button on my playlist. I shaked my head and our song go go came up. I started to dance lightly on the song.

At last I reached the mart and I took a cart and started to walk around aisles grabbing the necessary items on the list and putting them inside my cart. After getting all the things on my list and pushed the cart towards the cashier. I emptied my cart on the table and the cashier looked at me weirdly as I was dancing lightly to gashina. He checked everything and the amount I had to pay was 60000won. I payed, grabbed my two bags full of items and walked out the mart.

I was walking and dancing, when I felt as if I was being followed. I picked up my pace a little but the steps following me also go fast. I again picked up my pace and my follower did the same. Panicking a lot I started to run, the person also ran after me when I was at least 5 steps away from my dorm, a hand grabbed my waist and another put a handkerchief got placed on top of my nose. I fought against his hold but I was starting to feel sleepy and I soon lost my link to the world.

Jin's POV

It's been 2 hours since (y/n) has gone and I'm worried sick. All the boys are in the living room waiting for her to walk in through the door and apologize to us for being late. But that time is not coming soon.

"I can't take it anymore, I'm going out to find her" I slammed my hands in the kitchen table and went towards the door "wait we're coming too" joon said and I nodded my head.

We walked out our main door when I kicked something, I looked down to see to polythene bags with the stuff that I said her to buy for us. And a few extra things for her. Oh no I'm not getting a good feeling about this.

"Hyung" suga yelled I looked up and he came running up to me with something on btw his fingers "I found this on the ground. I think it belongs to (y/n)!!" Suga said and placed a earring on my open palm. And it was the one that I gave her when we went to a carnival.

Oh no (y/n)!!!! Please be safe.... we'll find u

(Y/n)'s POV
I opened my eyes and quickly closed them from the massive headache I was currently holding, I somehow managed to keep my eyes open and I saw I was in a room completely unfamiliar. I started to move when I felt a pull in my hands, I looked up and saw that my hands were cuffed to the bed and so were my legs.