MIA'S POV

After my shower, I change into my Hailee merch; a white hoodie that says 'Haiz' on it, Lululemon leggings, and Adidas. I brush my hair and don't put any makeup on, since there going to put makeup on me when I get there anyway.

When I come out of the bathroom, Anna's still sleeping, so I quietly grab my phone off of the bed.

"Anna, I'm leaving," I tell her. 

"Mhm," she groans, rolling over to hug me, then rolling back over.

I walk out of the room and go down the elevator, getting into the car waiting outside for me. I get in, then I get a call from Maddie. We traded numbers at the table read. 

"Hey," I answer.

"I got here so early," she groans. "I'm the only one here. Please tell me you're on your way."

"I am," I laugh. 

"Good! How far are you?" Maddie asks. 

"Well, the hotel is only a ten minute drive from set and I've been in the car for about five minutes. So, I should be there soon," I answer. 

"Good. I'll wait to go down to hair and makeup with you," she says. 

"Sounds good," I hang up.

A few minutes later, I arrive on set and see Maddie on her phone, leaning against a wall. I get out and she runs to me. 

"I was so bored without you." She hugs me. 

"How long have you been here?" I ask. 

"Fifteen minutes," Maddie laughs. 

We walk down to hair and makeup and sit in our chairs. They put me in a white crop top that has a Nutella jar on it and says 'Nutella' on it, some skinny jeans, and black converse. They curl my hair, put it back into a half up-half down look, and put a black bow in it. They put light makeup on me too. 

"Your character must be girly," Maddie laughs. 

"Yeah, and she must like Nutella," I remark. 

We walk up the stairs and see Jennifer coming down with Zac. 

"Hey, guys." I wave at them. 

"Hey! You look cute," Jennifer compliments.

"Thanks," I smile. 

"We haven't really met yet, but I'm Zac," Zac says. 

"I know," I laugh, shaking his hand. "I'm Mia."

"I know," he mocks me. "I'm excited to work with you."

"Me too," I smile.

Maddie and I walk over to the set and look around for a little bit. The set looks really cool, and so real. 

"Alright, everyone, gather around!" Marlene calls once everyone is ready.

"So, we're going to shoot a few scenes, then we'll take a break, then shoot a few more," Marlene explains. 

We shoot the first scene of the movie first. It's basically a scene from the end of the movie, then we're going back in time, if that makes any sense. They squirt fake blood onto my shirt, hands, and jeans. They put some stuff in my hair to make it look like I've been sweating, or that I haven't brushed it in days. 

It's the scene where that I did for my audition. The one where Anthony is trying to kill Addison because Addison is trying to call the cops.

For the second scene, I have to go change into clean clothes, so I go down to hair and makeup. They put me in a white crop top, floral shorts, and white gladiator sandals. They take the gel stuff out of my hair and curl it again, leaving it down. They fix my makeup and wash the blood off of me.

I run back up and we start the next scene; one where Anthony is showing signs that he likes Addison, but Addison is blowing him off because she doesn't like him. That's what makes Anthony mad and sends him on this rampage.

The scene takes place at school, so we have to take a golf cart to the school across the street. School is still in session, so we shoot the scene outside, at the football field. The scene only includes Maddie, Cameron, and I, so the rest of the cast is back at the set, filming their own scene.

It's winter, and it's cold in Canada, so in between takes, they give us mini breaks and give us coats so we don't freeze to death.

When we're done filming the scene, we hear screaming coming from the school. We all look over and see kids looking out the window, some filming with their phones. We run over and say hi to them, then get back on the golf cart and take it back to the set.

On the golf cart, I take a picture with Maddie for Snapchat and caption it:

'Did someone say set life?'

We get back to the set and film a few scenes, then Marlene sends us on a twenty minute lunch break. 

I walk to my trailer and sit on the couch. I pull my phone out and FaceTime Anna.

"Hey. We're on a lunch break," I tell her.

"Okay. Want to go out for lunch?" She asks. 

"Sure," I smile. 

After I hang up with Anna, I FaceTime Brandon.

"Hey, babe," he answers. 

"Hey," I smile. 

"How's set?" Brandon asks.

"It's great. I miss you though," I pout. 

"I miss you too," he replies. "What are you up to?"

"We're just on a break, and Anna's coming to get me for lunch," I explain.

"Fun, fun," he laughs. 

"Hi, Mia!" Brynn jumps into the frame.

"Hey!" I wave at her. 

Suddenly, I get a text from Anna, saying that she's in the parking lot. 

"I wish I could talk to you guys longer, but I have to go. I'll talk to you later," I promise them.

"Aw, okay," Brandon pouts. 

"Bye!" Brynn leaves.

"Love you," Brandon smiles. 

"Love you." I blow a kiss, then hang up. 

I run out of my trailer and out to the parking lot. I get into Anna's car and we're off. 

"Where are we going?" I ask. 

"There's this Italian place that I saw," Anna says, focusing on the road.

We get to the restaurant and go inside, stopped by a bunch of fans on the way in. We sit down and order our food. We both just get pizza. 

"When do you have to be back?" Anna asks, taking a bite of her pizza. 

"Twenty minutes," I answer.

When we finish eating, we head back to set and I say bye to Anna, then walk back to hair and makeup.