The Aftermath

-March 30, 2026-

After Yuuki's casket being buried and people leave, only two people are left standing. Dr. Kurahashi and the nurse. The nurse was nervous and then asked Dr. Kurahashi,

Nurse: "Are you sure that is right decision, putting a mannequin instead her body in the casket?"

Dr. Kurahashi: "Yes I'm sure, we will be investigating her body. To let it stay there. The virus cannot survive when host is dead and then bring her back to life. But we will make sure it won't come back. So we will be researching a lot. No matter how long it will take." He looks at Yuuki's deceased body. "Yuuki...you deserve more and promise to bring you back to enjoy more. To have a better life."

-2 years later-

The nurse rushes fast and slams doors open to Kurahashi's office. "Dr. Kurahashi! Someone agreed to help of your research!" He stood up in amazement. "What?! Someone finally agreed?! But who is it?" She get nervous and spoke, "To be honest I'm not sure. Is none of the scientist. Is a guy-" She got moved away as the black cloak man stepped in office. "Thank you, I'll take it from here" he spoke and closed the door behind. Dr. Kurahashi stayed quiet as the guy in cloak took a seat.

Dr. Kurahashi asked, "Excuse me, who are you and what makes you think of helping my experiment?" The cloaked guy then grabbed his cloak and pulled down. It was a black long hair man as part of hair covered his left eye. Then looked at Dr. Kurahashi and spoke. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I heard a lot about it. The Zekken." Dr. Kurahashi's eyes widened in shocked. "H-How you know this? We didn't explained of her name." Sasuke then says, "There's no need to know. I been watching carefully of your work. I wanna know of this girl Zekken. What makes her so special to you Dr. Kurahashi?" He looks at Kurahashi with serious question.

"Haha..well that's a long story for it." Kurahashi chuckles answering it. Sasuke sitting patiently, "You can take your time, I want to know Yuuki Konno well." Kurahashi moves a bit sitting comfortably, "Well, Yuuki Konno is like no other girl. She had the virus of HIV leading to AIDS with her twin and her parents. Their parents died, we gave the twins the machine of Medicuboid. That helps them bring into Virtual Reality as we are researching them. Her twin is named Aiko Konno. The game they are playing the most is named Alfheim Online, shortly ALO. Yuuki player this game for 3 years. This game is mostly fairies and knights doing quest. The twins made a guild named Sleeping Knights. 2 years later, Aiko died. Yuuki kept going through her obstacle. She fought opponents winning over 60 win streak."

Sasuke made a hand stopped, "Hmm seems good enough information. I will ask her more personally. I will help you to bring Yuuki back to life. I will give my blood to refill her body and you using her type of blood as well from donation."
Kurahashi then nodded, "Alright." Sasuke looked at him, "I will bring a special doctor that is my wife. She had power of healing and high knowledge of medical."

The door opened behind them appearing a woman with white medical clothes a pink hair. "Well I just came in a good timing?" She spoke smiling and Sasuke responded, "Yes, Dr. Kurahashi, meet Sakura Uchiha. My wife." Kurahashi stood and shook her hand and she did so as well. "Please to meet you Sakura, thank you for coming and to help." She greeted, "Not a problem, now let's get this started. Let's bring Zekken back as a new leaf."