CHAPTER 9: Returnable memories?

The faint sound of running water and the sound of a few birds passing by were heard as he tried to open his eyes.

When he opened them and placed his hand on the ground, he felt a very soft grass and the small view of a few flowers and when he saw it he saw a rough field.

Hikari: What ...? This! -She said alarmed when he realized where he was

She immediately remembered that it was the same field where she dreamed.

I try to get up but I did not feel his legs. I try to move them as much as I could but it was as if they were not there, I look around.

Just behind her was a rough and fresh forest, and in front of her was a lake of water so pure it could be drunk from it. Definitely, it was the same field.

Hikari: If this place has to do with my memories ...- She said something scared as she tried to move

She could not walk, so she tried to crawl to the lake to see if she could find someone or if she saw herself the last time.

Finally he reached the lake and placed his hand under the water to see if it was really there or it was just a dream or illusion, but the water was so cold that he supposed he could really be in that place, but even so he was not sure.

Hikari: I hope my brother does not go to that horrible place, -she said depressed

In that, I see that something was coming out from under the water.

It was like a small petal of flower that came to the surface, of little, hundreds of flowers and petals began to come out of the water.

Hikari: What is all that? - She said confused as she watched how little the lake ended full of flowers and petals

I notice that a few stood out from the others, they were the only flowers of different colors, all were pink, but I notice that there was one blue, another green, one orange, red, black, purple and yellow.

Somehow he felt that these colors made him feel nostalgic.

Hikari took one of the yellow flowers, paresia a daisy. When he saw it, he noticed that something was written on the petals, it was like a message.

Hikari: What is this? -She said confused as she tried to read what to say and the first word she saw on the flower was the name Takeru-Takeru-kun ...?

- Hikari-chan!

Just hearing someone shout his name, caused him to open his eyes immediately, when he did, the landscape of the countryside and the lake disappeared, Takeru was in front of her while she was in his arms trying to wake her up.

The others around him were equally worried, and the night had disappeared, they were in the middle of a snowy forest but warm at the same time by the sunlight.