×Camping×

Jeno came pretty early to school.He was softly humming his favourite song (NCT 127-Paradise) as he opened the classroom's door.

He sat down in his seat and continued singing, completely unaware of the presence beside him.

The boy softly closed his eyes and listened to Jeno's beautiful voice.A warm feeling in his chest made him frown.

Suddenly,Jeno stopped singing and the boy mentally whined.

"W-What are you doing here?!" Blood rushed to Jeno's cheeks as he tried to avert his gaze somewhere else.

"You have a nice voice..why did you stop singing?" Jaemin smirked and gripped the older's jaw.

Jeno's heart was doing back flips as Jaemin smirked and kept staring at his neck.

"You look good with hickeys..should I make more?" Jaemin licked his lips and touched Jeno's neck making him shiver.

Jeno quickly came back to his senses and pushed the younger away.

"S-Stop doing that you asshole!" He stuttered and covered his neck.

"Whatever you say, princess" Jaemin smiled cockily

Soon, student after student arrived at school.

As soon as they arrived, Mark, Chenle, Donghyuck, Jisung and Renjun noticed how odd Jeno was acting.

"Why does he look so flustered?" Renjun smiled

"Guys..my gaydar is detecting something" Donghyuck smirked

"I think I know what it is.." Jisung nodded

"It's my ship, bitches! I can sense it! Move Mark hyung, I need to see what's happening" Chenle pushed Mark away and almost screamed, but Jisung quickly covered his mouth.

"Sshht! Be quiet, Lele!" He whispered in his ear, making the adorable dolphin squeal.

"Hyuuuck~" Mark whined

"What" the younger replied nonchalantly

"Chenle pushed me, and I hurt my hand" Mark pouted

"So?"

"What do you mean 'so?' ? I'm your boyfriend! Treat my wound" Mark whined and leaned on Donghyuck who only punched him.

"I ain't doing shit" he said coldly

"You hurt my feelings, Hyuck..I hate you" Mark frowned

Donghyuck suddenly glared at him.

"Bitch what did you just said? Say that again,I dare you"

"Nothing! I said I love you! OUCH! Hyuuuck!"

"Hehe..cute" Renjun shook his head with an amused expression on his face.

The teacher entered the class and all the students bowed, fearing that the tall and intimidating man will get angry if they didn't.