Chapter 1: she found me..

Mercy's point of view:
I was in my bedroom when my mom opened the door. and I could tell she was drunk.. "ITS YOUR FAULT YOUR DAD LEFT!" she yelled at me "b-but how is it my fault...?" I asked quietly "YOU WERE BORN!!" she yelled again.. I'm only 13 and this is the life I've had to go through sense I was 5.. she came closer and I was hit with a beer bottle.. of course it had to shatter.. I just fell t the ground and I didn't bother to get back up again.. "THAT'S WHAT YOU DESERVE YOU BRAT!" she yelled as she walked away and out of my room.. at the moment I was watching Laurenzside and It was a video about abuse.. I realized I was the only comment that said I was abused.. I had to buy my own things so I always saved up enough money to go buy things.. I was able to buy myself a laptop and a cellphone.. and for some reason in this state you can buy a phone as a 10 year old.. it's kinda weird but I really don't mind.. anyways I heard my tablet go off so I sat up.. I was shocked once I saw that Laurenzside herself had commented back and liked and pinned the comment.. I looked at the reply and almost died.. 'I'm so sorry your being abused but just know that their are people out there who will care about you so don't ever think of harming yourself.. also how old are you?' I was even more shocked that she asked my age.. but then I remembered that in something it said to ask their age if you are on the internet.. and at the time I did have a YouTube channel with videos on it.. anyways I commented back 'I'm 13.' once I commented I got another reply and I also got a notification saying *Laurenzside has subscribed to your channel* and I died once again.. 'your so adorable! I don't understand why someone would want to hurt you! if I could I would adopt you.' I just completely died.. my fav YouTuber is saying that if she could she would adopt me! ugh.... I'm dead.. so dead.. but then I heard my mother coming up the stairs so I shut my laptop lid and hid it under the bed with my phone and headphones.. the door opened right as I did that.. "pack your stuff and go!" yelled my mother as she threw a bag at me and she left the room.. I realized I was now free from the abuse but were would I go? who would I call my family? would I even have a family? would I stay homeless for the rest of my life? I quickly grabbed my laptop and opened it up and I left a comment.. 'now my mom's kicking me out..' and then I got up and packed the only stuff I had in my backpack.. my laptop, phone, laptop charger, phone charger, and my headphones.. I then got up and ran out of the house.. I didn't know were I was running but I just kept running through the rain.. 
*2 days later..* 
I was just hanging out under a tree and I finally looked at my laptop which had a notifcatoin from.. Laurenzside!? she was private messaging me on YouTube! I looked at the message and almost died.. (L for Lauren M for Mercy.)

L: are you using your phone or do you have a phone?

M: I have a phone...

L: what's your phone number?

M: 456-666-9988

and I got a text message on my phone.. I put my laptop away and looked at the message.. (L for Lauren and M for Mercy.)

L: were are you right now?

M: under a tree that's next to a seven eleven.

L: well, we might see each other sense right now I'm at a seven eleven and I see a girl under a tree with a backpack looking at her phone.. is that you?

M: yeah.. why?

L: let's put it this way, I talked to Bobby and he said that I can adopt you.. do you want to be adopted?

M: yes!! 

L: okay, I'll be over to that tree in a second and we can go to the adoption place thingy..

M: thank you thank you and thank you a million more times!

*1 year later..*
I was adopted by Laurenzside and I go to school now and I'm a YouTuber.. I got the set up I needed and today I was just in Lauren's video were she told her fans that I'm her new daughter.. the crazy thing is that I just started public school today.. I've been doing home school for a long time and Lauren thought it would be better that I go to public school.. I was really scared today but I think things will go better tomorrow..