Chapter I - Undertaker

Mara walked down the cobblestone streets of London singing an ominous, depressing song. Of course, people stared since she was singing rather randomly without purpose, but they smiled at her voice. Her midnight blue hair reaching down to her lower back, flowing in the soft wind. Her purple and green eyes looking up at the sky. Squinting, She opened her umbrella, covering herself from the sun's rays. She kept singing and found a huge smile appear on her face as she stopped in front of a shop. 'Undatakas', sounds marvelous! She walked in, noticing there wasn't anyone around.

"Ello? Anyone here?" She closed her umbrella and noticed a coffin open up, long pale fingers with black nails creeping out. "My, ya need help?" She asked, as the man inside got out. "Gas not."

"Hello love~" the tall man spoke. He looked absolutely horrifying! Long silver hair, bangs covering his eyes, a scar crossing his face. An old black hat and long black cloak covering his pale skin. "Do you have an appointment? Or are you here to get sized for a coffin? Hehehe."

"I've no appointment, ya see I'm looking for a place ta stay. But I'd love ta get inta one of your coffins." She smiled looking around at all the nicely decorated coffins.

"Hehe, I've never met someone who's willing to get into my coffins. And your accent, where are you from deary?" The man said, closing the coffin and taking a seat on it.

"I'm from everywhere, oh! Ima Mara Thanatos. Nice ta meetcha." She smiled, seeing the man grin widely.

"Call me Undertaker. It's a pleasure, Mara."

"Undataka? That's sucha great name!"

"It's undertaker."

"That what I saif, Undataka."

"Un-Dur-Tay-Ker."

"Im sain that! Un-Dah-Tah-Kah." She frowned. 'This man, correcting me when Im saying it exactly like he is.'

"Un-Dur-Tay-Ker."

"That's what I been sain!" She yelled, glaring at Undertaker. "Jeez, you're annoin!" She crossed her arms, and turned away from him.

"Sorry love, now you said you were looking for a place to stay?"

"Ya, im willin to work." She said, still looking away. 'This man was so annoying, I was pronouncing his name perfectly, bastard!'

"As long as you don't mind the dead."

"I happen ta love the dead, so we got a deal, do we?"

"Yes love." She turned to him to shake his freezing hand.

"Pleasure ta work with ya Undataka." She smiled again and took out her canteen of water. Taking a huge gulp of water She let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, I gotta stay hydrated, otherwise I turn ta dust. Im a witch ya see, I wanted stronger powers an now I have ta have water all the time. Only way of liven ya see." She explained to the still grinning Undertaker.

"My~ I haven't met a witch before. Love, you're certainly going to make work interesting. Hehe." He chuckled as She just laughed along with him.

"An I've neva met a grim reaper." She smiled, giggling. 'This sure was going to be fun.'

[A/N: I know how to spell, all those grammatical mistakes are on purpose to stress the accent Mara has. So how you read it, is how she's speaking. If it's hard to understand her speaking, just comment and i'll make sure to explain it to you. Enjoy~]

Follow the Fanny >.< lol

instagram//Fannypants25

snapchat//Fran.Malaga

twitter//franchesca1825 [i don't really go on twitter but if you have questions you can ask me here]

ask.fm//Fannypants25 [ask away i would love to answer any questions]