There he goes...

The slight noise of the chair made me second guess the donut I was about to eat. 'I guess I could stand to lose a couple pounds.' Staring at the sweet was honestly putting me on edge. 'You know what? Fuck it!' The next moment I had a donut shoved down my throat. 'Ah, nothing better than a donut in the morning.' Slouching in my chair my hands made their way behind my head. 'I could use a nap right about now.' My eyes drifted shut, while I took relaxed deep breaths. Any moment now...
*Clack*
                     *Clack*
                                             *Clack*
                                                                     *Clack*
                                                                                             *Clack*
     "You've got to be kidding me!" My eyes darted open to the desk across from mine, not close, not far. A boy was sitting there, bags under his eyes, hair was disheveled. A couple empty coffee cups decorating his desk, including the one he's currently drinking. His eyes were focused on the screen, furiously typing.

     "What the Hell are you doing, takashi?" His eyes glanced over to me, then as if he was cowering. Scooted himself behind the desktop, to continue typing. I sighed, as an Android walked over to my desk.

     "What the hell do you want?." The Android seemed unaffected, as it pointed to captains office.

     "Lieutenant Anderson, captain Fowler requested your presence in his office." I grumbled. 'Guess I can't have a nap in this hellhole.' I slowly walked over to the office. Making sure annoyance is visibly plastered all over me. I knocked on the door, obnoxiously spaced between each knock.

     "Come in." The voice was muffled. Walking in the room, the cool breeze of the AC pissed me off more. 'Damn privileged asshole' he motioned towards the seat, staring at me. Hesitant, I sat down.

     "Lieutenant Anderson, i called you here to discuss an update in the kinds of cases you will be handling." I raised an eyebrow, to be honest I was expecting something on the lines of....'lieutenant anderson, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to let you go. We decided, because of budget cuts we decided to replace you with a dumbass Android piece of shit.' He cleared his throat, grabbing my attention again.

     "I decided to put you on the deviancy cases." 'Are you fucking kidding me!' I fumed, he observed my awful mood swing.

     "I predicted you'd be upset, especially since I know you don't like androids. However I feel I can only trust you with these cases, you are the only one capable to investigate the cases. Which brings us to the second reason as to why you're here, you will be receiving help by a new prototype android." I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna throw myself off a rooftop, and hope I don't wake up.

      "You've got to be kidding me!" He looked at me again, then resumed looking through files.

     "Ah I almost forgot, I assigned Lee Takashi to help you with all deviancy cases." My mouth dropped. 'he not only shit on me once, twice, but three times. He might as well have told me your fired, go fuck yourself.'

     "Absolutely not, I am not working with a newbie. Hands down." He gave me an exasperated look.

     "Lieutenant, he's been here for five years." 'Haha very funny, jokes over.'

     "You're lying, you just want to get me to work with him." I crossed my arms. He licked his thumb, flipping through files pulling one out, pointing to a date. November 1st, 2033. I slapped my face, miserable.

     "How have I not noticed him before?" I glanced over at the boy watching him clean with precision, arranging his office space, then getting back to work. I turned back to Fowler.

     "Does he even have any experience in field?" Fowler nodded.

     "Plenty, he graduated top in his class. Excelled in tests such as, hand to hand combat, stealth, intellect, and gun training. He's quite the jack of cards." I sighed, making my way to the door.

     "Lieutenant?" I turned to make eye contact with him.

     "I'd watch how you speak to me from now on." He smiled, as I shut the door. Walking back to my seat, a migraine formed. The stupid sound of his keyboard is really pissing me off. Suddenly it stopped. 'Thank god!' Glancing over I saw him conversing with an Android, he looked annoyed. As he spoke to him lee pointed to my desk, causing me to scramble to look like I wasn't just watching him. The Android walked over extending a hand.

     "Hello, I'm Connor. I am the Android sent by cyberlife." I glared at his hand, causing him to retreat.

     "What do you want? Damn tin can." Of course my insult flew right by him.

     "We need to get started on our first case. Lieutenant Takashi is waiting on us." I looked over at his desk, what was once ghastly to look at was completely clean. Devoid of any trash, or dirt. Walking to the entrance, I watched Lee fumble with a package, before slipping on gloves. He opened his bag to reach in and grab...a surgical mask? Placing it on his face, we followed him outside where he placed his helmet, sitting on his motorcycle. I sat in my car, while that thing sat on the other side. We drove to the crime scene. Lee had made it just before us, walking towards the sight. there were so many cars that we had to park down the road. Takashi was being wary for puddles, so we were able to catch up quickly. Connor reached for his shoulder, while Lee evaded it. How did he know?

     "Lieutenant Takashi, why do you wear a mask? Is it a health problem due to debris from the collapse that killed your parents?" He turned around, narrowing his eyes.

     "Say it again, I fucking dare you." He was waiting, as if stalking prey.

     "I said, why do you wear a mask? Is it a health..." Lee cut him off, stomping over lifting him by the collar.
     "That's my business, and mine alone! You have no fucking right to disclose my personal information to anyone, know your place! Do I make myself clear?" He looked sad.

     "I apologize lieutenant, I didn't mean t..."

     "Shaberu na!" He quickly closed his mouth, letting him walk away. I looked at him in shock.

     "What the hell did he say?" Connor looked over to me.

     "I don't think he likes me very much." He walked on, completely leaving me hanging. 'Damn androids' he was stuck at the tape, being scolded by the officer.

     "He's with me." walking inside, I reeled back in disgust. 'What in the sam heck is that smell?' Lee looked awestruck as he got up and close to the body. Writing down observations on a pad of paper. he wasted no time walking around the house, scribbling away. I decided to take a look at the body. Being sucked into a boring conversation. I glanced to the side, watching Connor stick blood in his mouth.

     "Err, Jesus! what the hell are you doing?" He stood up.

     "I'm analyzing the blood. I can check samples in real time. I'm sorry, I should've warned you..." I waved my hand at him.

     "Ok, just... don't... put anymore evidence in your mouth, you got it?" Connor made a pistol like gesture.

     "Got it."

     "Fucking hell, I can't believe this shit..." I left Connor to do whatever the hell he does.  In a good ten-fifteen minutes, I had a clipboard shoved in my face. While Lee was taking his gun out of his holster running.

     "Lee, hold on a minute..." 'And there he goes...'