Very important

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

All of this is important so i ask you at least PLEASE read the bold.

I've decided I don't want this book to be as long as mtsf. I want maybe 20 chapters which means chapters will be longer and, depending on what's happening, they will have larger gaps of time in between chapters. 

-This book will explore why Alex and Eliza broke up, John and Alex's relationship, Francis and his shenanigans (not to spoil anything...), the football team, and some more mature topics compared to mtsf. 

-I'm not going to be writing smut because these kids are minors and, quite frankly, im not comfortable with it. Don't bother offering to write it, my decision is firm. I might hint at something in between characters but nothing will be elaborated on beyond a certain point. If you are disappointed, this isn't the book for you.

-I'm gonna be honest, I'm not very into Hamilton anymore. Don't get me wrong I love it and writing brings me inspiration out of this but I'm not as into it as I once was. It's not bringing me the same amount of joy as it did before.

-I almost want to move to ao3. It's more mature in my opinion. and I don't feel silly reading there.

-I believe that if you take the time to write a comment, you deserve a response. It's become very overwhelming with constant lyric chains. :( I get so much joy from reading and responding but lately, It takes so much time to sift through my notifications to find real comments that aren't picking at references or songs which is part of the reason I preferred writing that, all be it trashy, lapidot fanfic on my profile. I know I can't stop lyric chains but I wanted you to know that.

-Please read the notes at the beginning of a chapter. This gets rid of confusion about when chapters are released and the fact that this book is a sequel. I clear up information I think is confusing and explain stuff that will be happening.

-it took me 7-8 MONTHS to finish mtsf. I started it in Novmeber last year and finished it this June.  I'm currently on summer break so I will have more time to write but it will take a long amount of time. If I can double update I probably will. That or I'll prewrite chapters to publish so I'm not leaving you hanging. Double updating is satisfying

I don't want this so make me come off as a bitch because I'm not. I'm just speaking my mind and I am incredibly great full for every read, vote, comment, and add to what ever group you add this book to. I'm changing,  I'm growing and I needed to get this out.