Chapter 8

<Word Count : 1,319>

*Flashback*

3 Years after they met at the club.

Y/N POV

Tonight Sum, Jazz, Kate and I were having a sleepover.

"What color should I paint my nails?" Jazz asked

"You should go with a purple." I answered her question. Examining her nails.

She nodded and grabbed the purple nail polish.

"So how are things with you and Roc?" Kate asks with a sly smirk on her face.

"Everythings great. I think were in this for the long run." I answer with a smile on my face.

"Cuties" Sum adds "Have you guys done it yet?" She continues only this time wiggling her eyebrows.

"No. He knows I am waiting for marriage. You know what i always say 'Once I get the ring, then we can fling.' and I plan on sticky to that"

"Whatever dork" Jazz replies as she continues painting her nails.

"Kate, hows married life treating you?" I ask her.

"Just great were really happy. Gosh I love him so much. I would do anything for him." she responds to me.

"Like stab a clerk and hide his body?" Sum states.

We all turn and look at her. 

"Dont you dare talk about that night. We all agreed not to talk about it." I reply

"Its the reason me and Prince broke up" she continues as she scrolls through her phone. 

"The reason we broke off the engagement." 

"You and him didnt break up because of that, you broke up because you guys werent healthy for each other" Jazz screams at her

"Thats not ture and you know it. We broke up because he knew there was something I wasnt telling him. You know what screw this. I cant take all the lying anymore. Im turning myself in." Sum states as she grabs her coat. 

"Well its not our fault your a bad liar. You turn youself in were all going down. Im not going to jail. I have a kid to take care of. You turn us in we will probably get double time because its been three years." 

"The truth shall set you free." Sum adds

"Sum come sit doen your not thinking clearly." I say to her.

"No, things are pretty clear now. To be honest you guys are the  reason we broke up. I wanted to tell him and you guys said no were just going through a phase. You guys ae the reason im so unhappy now." By then sum was in tears. They all just stared at her and then watched her walk out. Running down the steps to the door and it soon closing behind her. We sat there in silence.

*FLASHBACK*

At the club three years ago

Jazz POV (Point of View)

I met up with the girls where we first walked in. 

"Heyyy" I said to my besties.

"Ray asked me I we could bring him and his friends some cigarettes. You wanna come with?" Kate shouts out over the loud music.

"Sure why not" I reply as we all head out towards the car.

We arrive at the store and theres only a really old guy behind the counter. Kate asks for the cigarettes and the guy goes to get them. Right before he hands them to her he stops and looks at all of us.