ch. 4

Carmen woke up feeling soreness in her legs, she turned over in the bed and saw Blue laying beside her sleeping peacefully, she sat up in the bed trying to get up but instead up trying to get up straight she went straight forward falling on the carpet groaning in pain.

Blue sat up in the bed looking around the room trying to figure out where the noise came from, as he looked on the side of his bed he saw Carmen laying there and chuckled to himself. "You good?"He asked her and she looked up at him while her hair fell in front of her face.

"Obviously not..help me up but my legs hurt"Carmen whined and Blue laughed as he got up from the bed helping Carmen up, "you wanna take a bath..the roses are still in there"He said and she smiled "Yes..that sounds great"She said, he picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bathroom and placed her into the tub gently.

She closed her eyes enjoying the warm water hitting her body, "While your chilling in the tub..I'm finna hoop in the shower okay?"He said looking at Carmen who only nodded her head, Blue opened the shower sliding door and turned on the water waiting for it to warm up and when it did he got in.

As they washed up their bodies, they both got out and started to put their clothes on so they could get ready for the day. "Can you drop me off to my job? I'm no longer on vacation anymore"Carmen frowned, Carmen worked at a post office and she hated working there.

"Sure mamas..you ready?"Blue asked and she nodded, just when Carmen was getting ready to leave out the door thinking Blue was behind her, she was pulled back and was given a box that had a shiny bracelet on it that said 'Blue's Girl' "Aww baby! This is so cute!"Carmen squealed as she hugged her boyfriend kissing him.

"I love it!"She said looking down at it, "Good cause you finna be wearing that all the time..so niggas know your all mines"Blue said placing a kiss on her forehead causing her to giggle, "Aight we can go now.."He said grabbing her little hand leading her to his car.

They both got in and started driving, "Just go to the post office on downtown.."Carmen said as she put her hair in a messy bun, Today she wore some high waisted jeans and a v- neck gray shirt that revealed her cleavage. "Did you have to wear that shirt man?"Blue said looking at her and she looked at him confused.

"What's wrong with it babe?"She asked "It's showing to damn much.."He said pulling it up a little and Carmen rolled her eyes "Roll them again and ima pull this damn car over and bend that ass over..play with me if you want Carmen"Blue gritted causing Carmen to have a waterfall between her legs.

"Yes big poppa.."She said biting her lip as she starred at Blue while he drove, He stopped at a red light and looked over at Carmen who already had her eyes on him "What mamas?"He asked and she only shook her head looking away, then she felt a hand grip her thigh causing her to whimper.

Blue smirked and pulled in front of the post office, "We here.."Blue said looking at Carmen who had a mad look on her face "How you going to do that to me Blue?"She asked with attitude "Do what?"He asked playing along, "You know what Blue..forget it"She said getting out the car, He smiled to himself as he watched her walk off looking angry.

Blue's attention was soon drawn off Carmen when he heard his phone ringing, he looked at the Caller ID and decided to answer.

"What ya' got ?"He answered into the phone "Aye you know Dice's cousin who name is X?" (A/n; not xxxtentacion..rip to him tho🥀🖤) Nipsey asked and Blue thought back for a minute that name definitely rung a bell, "Yeah what about him?"I asked "He on the search for you..well us"Nipsey spoke "What's his hide out?"I asked and Nipsey huffed.

"We already been to his so called hide outs..this nigga ain't no where to be found b' he probably know we looking for his scary ass"Nip said and I shook my head, "I'll be up at the trap in a minute"I spoke "Aight bet..good looks"Nip said "Good looks bruh"I said hanging up. I drove off  and made my way to the trap.

~~~~~
As Carmen walked into the post office, she went into the back to put her uniform on. As she finished putting her uniform on she walked back up to the front and was greeted with some customers so she went to go tend to them. After a couple of minutes everyone was handled. Then she heard the door open revealing Brandon who was her working partner.

 Then she heard the door open revealing Brandon who was her working partner

"Hey Brandon..how was your vacation?"Carmen asked as he walked over to his station that was next to hers, "It was good it's nice to get days off once and while..how about yours?"He asked as he eyed her bracelet that Blue gave her, "Wonderful..and guess what!"She said smiling, Brandon raised his eyebrow at Carmen "What?"He said.

"I finally have a boyfriend.."Carmen said smiling "Really? Congrats girl. No wonder you look so glowly today"He said smirking causing Carmen to blush, their small talk was once over when customers started coming in and once again they were gone just like that as Carmen and Brandon blew threw them like it was nothing.

"So What's he like?"Brandon asked Carmen "His perfect..like one day we had this fight and the next day he made dinner for me and brought me gifts! I think I'm really falling in love with him.."Carmen admitted.

"That's where you got that bracelet from?"Brandon asked and she smiled "Yep..he said I have to wear it all times so guys will know I'm his"Carmen said as it was followed behind her little giggle, "He sounds perfect for you Carmen..you seem so happy talking about him"Brandon said.

"Oh trust me I am.."Carmen said and soon stopped talking when a tall light skin guy walked in with a white shirt on and black jeans that hung off his bottom, As he wore a gold chain. He walked up to the counter and eyed Carmen, "Wassup I'm Xavier.."He said looking up at Carmen never taking his eyes off her.

And all of a sudden he raised a gun and shot Brandon in his head causing Carmen to scream, and Xavier grabbed the plastic bag he had in his pocket and placed it over her head suffocating her. As her body fell unconscious he carried her outside and dropped her in his truck and drove off.

"I'm coming for you Blue"

~~~~~
(A/n: Y'all ready for tomorrow's chapter? 🤪)

Yes I posted two chapters in one day..😆 it's for a reason thoooooo❤️👀