3.0

We had gotten back and I went upstairs to change out of my clothes.

I took a shower and put on some shorts with a blue shirt.

As I walked out,  I was pushed against the wall and kissed roughly.

"You were very mean to me today. " Grayson states .

"I don't recall. "

"Emilia,  what have I said about obeying me? You pushed me in the water fountain, making me wet when I strictly told you no.  Bad girls get bad punishes babygirl."

He whispers and pulls me onto my bed.

He pulls down my shorts and slaps my ass hard.

"It's so hot when girls don't wear panties. " smacking my assignment one last time making me moan in pain.

"First,  you're going to be a good girl and let me spank you then you're going to be a nice little slit when I fuck you hard. "

This sounded so hot to me.  Is that weird?

I nodded he pulls me onto his lap.

He began to spank me and with each spanking it only got rougher as he smacked me harder.

I felt my booty jiggling as he spanked me.

He finally stopped and pulled me down onto the bed.  He went to kiss me and gripped my now sore ass.

"ow. " I cry and he takes a condemn from his back pocket of his pants before he took them off along with his underwear.

I just kicked my shorts down to the end of the bed and grabbed him,  kissing him.
"I'm sorry. " I mumble.

He doesn't say anything just thrust into me.

I moan and grab onto the sheets.

"Grayson!" He picks up the pace and groans.

"Fuck, Emi." he says my nickname my mom calls me and I smile.

He pulls my leg up over his shoulder to hit my spot . I moan loudly and arch my back.
" I'm gonna fucking cum." I moan and release .

He kept going although trying to reach climax himself and when he did he kissed me before getting up and going to the bathroom to clean up.

I set up and pulled back on my shorts.

I turned over on my stomach since my ass was still a little sore.

I heard Grayson walk out and put his clothes back on.
"Next time, maybe you'll obey ."