Chapter 34

A few days after finding out the gender of their baby Tomo had an idea. The sun was starting to set and he asked Taylor to go for a walk with him. The clouds were golden from the sun setting and Tomo hugged Taylor tight kissing her forehead. T"I love you, Tomo." TM"I love you too. More than anything." He got down on one knee and pulled out a small black box from his pocket. He opened it and there was a beautiful diamond ring shining. Tomo held her hand and kissed it. TM"Please marry me. You make me the happiest man in the world." Taylor started to cry. T"Yes! Of course!" He slid the ring on her finger and stood up. He leaned his forehead against hers and said "I promise you I will spend the rest of my life making you and our daughter happy. I love you so much more than you will ever know." T"I know you will be the most amazing husband and father." They kissed and started to walk back. When they got into the main hall everyone was sitting. Taylor couldn't stop smiling and said "looks like there will be a second wedding coming up!" Charlene and Martine jumped up and hugged her. C"I am so excited!" M"We will have to plan two perfect weddings!" Jared and Shannon hugged Tomo. Later that night while the guys were guarding the girls were discussing the weddings. C"I want a spring wedding before the babies get here." M"That is perfect!" C"What about you Taylor?" T"I want a fall wedding. Since Halloween is my favorite holiday and the baby will already be here." M"This is so exciting. Who would have thought walking in these doors for the first time we would be marrying these guys." T"and getting knocked up?" C"It really is so crazy." Just then they heard a huge crash outside. They all jumped up and ran to see what it was. Shannon came running in and said "girls it will be okay! Just go to your rooms." C"No!" S"Charlene please!" Just then Jared came in and saw the girls. Tomo followed and Jared said "it will be okay girls. Just please..." Martine cut him off. M"No! You tell us what happened." J"Baby, it will be fine." Taylor looked at Tomo with a serious look. T"Tell us." TM"The evil being is back. He is pissed about Marla." M"Great!" J"We just have to keep guarding. It will all be okay." S"We will not let him hurt any of you or the babies." C"Is there any way to destroy it?" S"Yes. But it takes time. He can't get near us if we are all together." TM"It is the rules of the triad. He is not immortal he can't get in unless he has someone immortal to help him." J"Which is why he is furious at us over Marla." T"But we did it. And if he isn't immortal than why are we scared of him?" TM"Baby, he has the ability to destroy if he wants." S"Just trust us. We will take care of all of you."